Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for us tough this one out. Not going to be plain sailing but we still have the quality,

This game has banana ski written all over it , i could never bet against our club but 14/1 is worth a punt , Sheff Utd are high energy , pressing team and are tireless , they have played at least ten less games than us this season and have had more rest from their last fixture. Playing against Wolves for 85 minutes with ten men also will not help , still think we will scrape a 2-1 win , we still have individuals who can turn a game in a moment. If KDB is on his game we will always have a chance and about time Sterling had a decent game , he's scoring instinctive goals but his overall contribution is not up to his usual standards.

Less than 48 hours to recover after such a difficult game there are already signs of this being a very patchy pre match thread, hard to know which posters will turn up and I expect our lowest ever win prediction percentage on the poll.

No idea about the game itself though.

Going to be difficult to lift ourselves from tonight, with the players knackered and our first choice keeper suspended. The title is long gone so hopefully Guardiola will mix it up a bit. Bernardo and Rodri were our best players tonight, but they ran themselves into the ground and probably need a break.

Bravo
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez
Aguero
Can we appeal the red card? Wolves player has done a job on Ederson in my opinion by initiating the contact and made it look like Ederson took him out. Wolves player was happy to run into him.

Bravo
Cancelo
Stones
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
KDB
Jesus
Aguero
Mahrez

I hope Jesus recovers from his illness.

I'd play Ota. Thought he was very committed. I liked that, although he also struggled a lot as well if that makes sense.

Anything is possible with Bravo in Net.

Teams know if they attack us there is a high possibility they will score.That is the sad reality these days.

Sheffield U****d have not been beaten in any of their nine away league games so far.

I think City will put on a show and go gung-ho for the first 20 minutes. That'll be nice. I hope. C'MON CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.