Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been pretty good at bouncing back from disappointment this season.

Hopefully Foden to start, will be nice if Jesus has recovered.

Think we'll win this 2-0.

A routine win?? If you don’t mind me saying that’s a pretty arrogant view. Sheffield United are a really good side and will give anyone a game.

On your other point any team would struggle with some of their best players out.
We are down Laporte and Sane of the regular starters ,zinch is a stop gap. Arrogance is what the top teams have. We used to play with a real swagger something we have rarely seen this season.

There is no point in playing Fernandinho at CB anymore IMO. Need to trust in Stones/Otamendia and Garcia.

Carson

Cancelo
Stones
Garcia
Mendy

Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

2-0 City
An interesting point and I probably agree. Even if Pep believes we're better with Fernandinho at CB, it's pretty short-term thinking; and what's the gain? We look comfortably top 4, and comfortably not challenging for the title - so why not use the season as a way of preparing for the next; Foden to get more game time, and see if Stones/Garcia are good enough at CB.

Just what we need after an energy sapping match with 10 men.

Sheff utd are a great team, they are loving playing the big boys, they just seem to be stuttering against the so called lesser teams.

If we get something against these with the predicament we find ourselves in currently then I'll be chuffed to fuck.

Should be a cracker of a game, tv companies might have dropped a bollock not putting this on.

Im sick of hearing about our players being tierd because they have just played a gamr,poor little things !
They are top proffesional footballers who get the very best pre and post medical treatment.
The more they are told they are tired the more they believe it.
The scouse twats dont seem to be too tired.

yeah, funny how their players never seem to get tired isn’t it

We are down Laporte and Sane of the regular starters ,zinch is a stop gap. Arrogance is what the top teams have. We used to play with a real swagger something we have rarely seen this season.
If you are expecting us to be able to maintain the same intensity for 3 consecutive seasons, then I would question your expectations.

A young, hungry team with an extra day's rest. Can't think of many teams I'd rather not face than the Blades tomorrow. We were so poor defensively against Wolves I can see us being turned over again. Maybe starts for Cancelo, Jesus and Foden and Zinchenko. Team looks exhausted recently and has lacked leadership all season.

There is no point in playing Fernandinho at CB anymore IMO. Need to trust in Stones/Otamendia and Garcia.

Carson

Cancelo
Stones
Garcia
Mendy

Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

2-0 City
Wouldn’t put mendy near our team . He is finished in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.