Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Name one offside where an arm or finger is offside and its been given!!?? They have to pick a point (Armpit) as the rule states any point of the body that can score donates offside!! Usually with an attacker moving in a forward direction towards the goal, the armpit/torso is that point!! VAR is applying the law of the game as it currently stands!! Whether the law needs tweaking is another conversation but as it stands its calling them right!!

Agree on the Ref point. it was a little unclear at the time, but it never touched the ref, the Shef united player played it at him, that shouldn't mean the game is stopped!!Again according to the current laws, the game played on and the correct decision was made. Similar to the Shef Untied goal being disallowed, again the correct decision!!

Salah against us.

Miles off.

Show me and the rest of the world the official VAR footage to prove otherwise?

Thought at Wolves that Walker, Mendy, Otamendi, and Bravo were the worst technical players we had in the team. With two removed today, we didn’t surrender possession nearly as much, but we lacked a little physicality on the left. We can probably carry Walker’s limited ability in some games, especially when his recovery speed is required, but we were able to create so much more once he was kept out wide and better players were able to get on the ball in the middle.

Just sitting here watching the 2nd half back. That tactical switch is just pure genius, gave us so many options in the middle while stretching the pitch with the fullbacks.

Its easy to forget just how f*cking good pep is lol especially so soon after one of the rare games he got it wrong.

Wonder if we will see the 3421 more often

In fairness plenty of posters have mentioned 3 at the back with Rodri in there, I wouldn’t call it genius.

First away loss all season, we did very well coming off the wolves game.

Loved the injustice from them for our first goal.

What the fuck was the female lino doing not flagging for offside?

In fairness plenty of posters have mentioned 3 at the back with Rodri in there, I wouldn’t call it genius.
Maybe, but changing the whole shape like that in 15 mins against a team the whole league has struggled against is something very managers are capable off.
I just get the feeling its something he came up with during the first-half. Moving sterling and mahrez inside was the genius part I think, they had no answer to it.

If we were closer to our best, and with more intensity I think we could have seen a massacre in the 2nd if we wanted

Couldn’t watch the game but curious how young Garcia did? Should he start over Ota? Actually nvm anyone should start over Ota

Raz is not hiding, or holding back, just seems distracted. Not a patch on his best performances. " Going through the motions " "lost his mojo" (whatever that means), maybe needs a break, not physically but mentally......3 pts tfft......
He used to be terrible at making decisions and that part of his game had come on leaps and bound. However over this month his form has hit rock bottom despite still scoring goals. Hardly ever takes on a defender, constantly checking his runs and heading back in the opposite direction and as week as piss in possession it is so easy to get the ball off him. Mahrez put him to shame today and worked his socks off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.