Who’s gone in the summer?

This gives a clear picture of areas of need. If we want to go the needs route.

Mendy and John's injury history makes them questions. A battle for backup keeper should commence. We might not need to bring someone in. And we need a 3rd Winger (preferably a Speed demon).

Other than that. Everything else only do if it a can't miss WC prospect.
Looking at this, I feel we are ok for keepers and as long as Steffen and Muric stick around we can safely let Bravo go.

I would love Stones to come good but still think we need a world class centre back to partner Laporte and mentor THB and Garcia.

Unfortunately I don’t believe any of our left backs are good enough so we still need at least one, maybe two.

I am not convinced we need to replace Sane if he goes. Raz owns that position at the moment and Mahrez and Gabriel can both play there. If a long term replacement for Sergio became available, such as Lautauro, I think that’s where we should make the big splurge.

How is Steffen doing? Is it at all feasible that he might take Bravos spot? I hear Muric is struggling which is unfortunate. I was hoping he would do well.

Looking at this, I feel we are ok for keepers and as long as Steffen and Muric stick around we can safely let Bravo go.

I would love Stones to come good but still think we need a world class centre back to partner Laporte and mentor THB and Garcia.

Unfortunately I don’t believe any of our left backs are good enough so we still need at least one, maybe two.

I am not convinced we need to replace Sane if he goes. Raz owns that position at the moment and Mahrez and Gabriel can both play there. If a long term replacement for Sergio became available, such as Lautauro, I think that’s where we should make the big splurge.
I would like us to go back to the sane and sterling bombing down both wings . We ripped teams to shreds the other year so If sane goes we need that pace again

Why do you see Jesus going. In my opinion, if a striker is going, it's probably Aguero and not Jesus.

One is 30 something and on the wane, the other is about to hit his prime and full of energy.

How people can't see which one is the superior choice baffles me.
Lol. Stupid is as stupid does.

I would like us to go back to the sane and sterling bombing down both wings . We ripped teams to shreds the other year so If sane goes we need that pace again
I’d love that too but Pep likes to play Raz on the left and Mahrez/Bernie on the right.

No way steffen comes back here imo, was bought to make a big profit on as he’s too good to sit on the bench constantly.

Outgoings - Possible replacements
Bravo - Steffen
Otamendi - Torres (Villareal), Milenkovic (Fiorentina), Skriniar (Inter), Dias (Benfica), Upamecano (Leipzig)
Mendy - Chilwell (Lecester), Mykolenko (Kiev), Martin (Mainz)
Sane - Donyell Malen (PSV) - Not a direct replacement but someone to add up front.
Fernandinho - Sandro Tonali (Brescia), Soumare (Lille)
Silva - In-house replacement

4 major signings. Sam Lee stated that City is looking to bring in as many as 5 new players to freshen the squad.

I've spent too much time on Football Manager

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.