Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

You’re a funny one.... you don’t actually understand the process, do you??

The whole point of VAR is to make it less subjective ffs, it fails to undermine initial decisions, from the Ref, on a consistent basis, thus is ignoring the principle idea

A foul (or the vast majority of those type of decisions) are always going to be subjective. Just because the VAR officials agree with the ref on the pitch doesnt make them wrong or more importantly the process has failed......just cause i think it was a red card (and others think that) doesnt mean we are correct..
On some days it will be given - on others not.....depending upon the official, depending on possibly what the payer has commited foul wise on the pitch before (at least for the on field ref) - VAR just happened to agree witht he ref on this point that it wasnt a sending off...I think they were wrong and it was a sending off

Human beings will have differing views of the exact same incident....a foul/sending off isnt a black and white decision....offside is closer to this (though the rules are abit fucked up with what body part etc)

Stop using the lines on the screen - if you can't tell if it's offside without them give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

Exactly how I feel as well. The Mahrez offside for our first that was chalked off you could see without the lines.

The dumbest thing about how VAR is used to determine offside millimeters to an American is the fact that this sport still uses estimates to determine the length of each game. Bizarre.

Well fucking hell I can’t stay away from trouble! Watched it in a pub in Covent Garden. Me and my lad. When the first goal was disallowed I had cheered and then started getting abuse off 4 pissed up rags in their early 20s about ten stone wet through and about to set off to the emirates. Shite about have I have been to the ground, empty seats which I ignored but then they starting singing one Barry Bennell etc. Absolute cockney gobshites. The coat came off and I walked over and offered the full gang of them out.

I actually said we can do this one by one or all at once, your choice. It’s all about the bottle.
Gone within 10 seconds the 4 of them! And I am soft as shite!! Mind you they were that piss weak I could simply have sat on them.

Bit better from city! Job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
On bt none of them had a clue what was going on

I was going off the images on the NBC stream...first it looked with lines for offside for Mahrez
Next it spent a number of minutes i assume at looking at how Mahrez controled it...thats what i assuem they were looking at the way they were rewinding it and stopping it at certain points and tehn quicly looking again....then thye looked at the foul as they again ran the contact part of the incident through a number of times...

As another poster pointed out -- they should have added more that 2 minutes on for added time as they certainly took a while......

Well fucking hell I can’t stay away from trouble! Watched it in a pub in Covent Garden. Me and my lad. When the first goal was disallowed I had cheered and then started getting abuse off 4 pissed up rags in their early 20s about to set off to the emirates. Shite about have I have been to the ground, empty seats which I ignored but then they starting singing one Barry Bennell etc. Absolute cockney gobshites. The coat came off and I walked over and offered the full gang of them out.

I actually said we can do this one by one or all at once, your choice. It’s all about the bottle!

Gone within 10 seconds the 4 of them! And I am soft as shite!!
They must off wondered what was under the coat mate..

it was quite a big cock up which makes his all round contribution poor. Better finishing and that game could easily have been 2 points tossed away. De Bruyne was partly culpable though for that stupid flick that went astray and started the ball rolling for the Bravo fuck up.
But then he saved a cracker in the first half, and we could have easily been one down.

You are swimming against a very strong tide mate, it's you that is in the minority here, with your opinion on the officiating ..... I will wager that you would be No1 if there was a dislike button on here :-) That said, if we all had the same opinion it would be a very uninteresting world...... Funny how the interpretations and subjective decisions you mention always go in the dippers favour and against us or whoever they play innit....!
Maybe there are others who just can’t be arsed arguing with the shrill brigade.

Well fucking hell I can’t stay away from trouble! Watched it in a pub in Covent Garden. Me and my lad. When the first goal was disallowed I had cheered and then started getting abuse off 4 pissed up rags in their early 20s about ten stone wet through and about to set off to the emirates. Shite about have I have been to the ground, empty seats which I ignored but then they starting singing one Barry Bennell etc. Absolute cockney gobshites. The coat came off and I walked over and offered the full gang of them out.

I actually said we can do this one by one or all at once, your choice. It’s all about the bottle.
Gone within 10 seconds the 4 of them! And I am soft as shite!! Mind you they were that piss weak I could simply have sat on them.

Bit better from city! Job done.
They probably thought we don't want to get battered by call me dave lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.