Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Ive already said I dont think it should be in place and would rather go back to not having it
So well done being so wrong in such a short post!

I said you have a wankathon over it which you do seeing as you already stated you are an ex referee... where in that reply did I state that you were or were not in favour of VAR.... like all refs only see what you want to

I said you have a wankathon over it which you do seeing as you already stated you are an ex referee... where in that reply did I state that you were or were not in favour of VAR.... like all refs only see what you want to

eh? Im not an ex referee...where did you get that from? Ive never done a refereeing qualification in my life or even tried to.....or wanted to!

I just believe that people are going to far with the VAR conspiracy theories etc

Do refs get it wrong...absolutely they do and they will continue to do so with or without VAR

Seems like the kind of thing an ex referee would say.

;)

Ha

There is no way i would ever do that job...damned if you do damned if you dont....closest ive ever got to it is refereeing school kids matches..biggest problem with those is the idiotic parents on the sidelines.....

eh? Im not an ex referee...where did you get that from? Ive never done a refereeing qualification in my life or even tried to.....or wanted to!

I just believe that people are going to far with the VAR conspiracy theories etc

Do refs get it wrong...absolutely they do and they will continue to do so with or without VAR

My bad must of been confused !
Tbh Mourinho hit the nail on the head today ...

it’s VR not VAR... Virtual Referees ... the guy in the pitch is making no decisions and is just a message carrier ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.