Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me mate. Can’t stand them. Vale all my life.. we all support our respective clubs, remember the time you lot were shite and spare a thought for the rest of us. Port Vale is in my DNA, love them to bits. What you won’t know is that relative to our home support, our away support is immense. Not just saying that, and we have to share our city with that other lot. Looking forward to tomorrow. Glad that City dropped the prices so City fans who normally can’t afford, can go. Chuffed for them. We might be ‘giddy’ tomorrow but I can assure you, we would have been a lot ‘giddier’ if we were playing Stoke. Enjoy SVA
I remember those days very well.

Welcome Vale like a team that’s earned their place in the Cup, don’t mock them! We are better than that. Let our football do the talking, I’m sure they’ll remember it for a long time to come. Was it Burton player who said “The city players just glided around the pitch”
A good, fair game of football is all we want, with a City win imo.

This Pope geezer has a lot to say , he thinks we are going to boo him , who the f*ck is he ?

Nothing but a gobshite.....

Pope tweeted: “Just watched the highlights of the England game! I know I’m a league 2 player, I know he plays for England, I know he’s on £150k a week, I know he’s a million times better player than me but I’d love to play against John Stones every week! I’d get 40 a season!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.