Windows 10 update.

stonerblue

Fuckion microsoft keep asking me to update my laptop. I ignore 'em because when i do try and update it takes that long that my lappy fan goes mental then turns off laptop altogether. When i turn iot back on Update isn't completed, microsoft returns to previous settings, and the whole circle revolves again.

Anyone know how i can fix this?

Fuckion microsoft keep asking me to update my laptop. I ignore 'em because when i do try and update it takes that long that my lappy fan goes mental then turns off laptop altogether. When i turn iot back on Update isn't completed, microsoft returns to previous settings, and the whole circle revolves again.

Anyone know how i can fix this?
Try updating via the update assistant, instead of the automated way.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/3159635/windows-10-update-assistant

Excellent service. Cheers Metal, will give it a go tomoz.
I’d turn off any power saving when you do it.
And I’d start doing it as the last thing you do tonight... as it might take all night...depending on what version you’re going from and your laptop

I’d turn off any power saving when you do it.
And I’d start doing it as the last thing you do tonight... as it might take all night...depending on what version you’re going from and your laptop
And leave it plugged in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.