Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

First game I have watched since the Liverpool heist and Bernado being allowed to be branded a racist.

Foden starting and the fact it wasnt a premiership game persuaded me to give it a watch.

All the youngsters did well and as others have said Foden was exceptional, but it was against Port Vale but surely now time for Foden to be given an extended run in the side to show what he can do against the best opposition.

The finishing was again appalling and will continue to cost us particularly whilst the defence is so poor. Today the defence wasnt really tested but despite that still managed to look shaky at times.

The Vale goal I thought was just a good simple old fashioned goal. Pope actually showed that whilst obviously not him but a player like him ie old fashioned centre forward is perhaps what we are missing in our attacking options.

Finally VAR. What a fuck up it is, and as it is one of the two big reasons I fucked it off. From what I saw today I did not get much in the way of an urge to reconsider my decision not to bother watching anymore.

Stones is far too casual and not good enough imo. He nearly cost us a goal with a shit pass. After this season I can see Pep possibly trying to get rid.
I live in hope he is going to get his head sorted out and start to really play to his potential. There is a great footballer hiding in there somewhere.

Is that who it was ? C**t, made Hinchcliffe sound like a blue. We had 2 goals awarded by VAR, what the f**k ?

Well played boys, bit slow in the first half for me and too many passes that didn't mean anything, bit more direct second half and played some good stuff, it was only 15 minutes or so for Tommy Doyle, but he got really involved, all the young lads shone, but Phil Foden was really good, his movement was brilliant.
So I am told.

Fairly sure one of (or several among) our staff or players shagged his missus based on his commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.