Away fans in home end again

Probably 2067 the way thing are going.

Back to one of your other pos
I celebrated Fodens goal but it was deemed offside at a point roughly opposite us. Because play had been allowed to continue we were completely in the dark until we made a guess from the position of the free kick
We didn't have a clue about what was doing on when the liner stood opposite flag up whilst the screen said pen was being investigated.
So when both goals were scored few celebrated as we expect the worst. As for Fodens pen incident and red card tackle on Fern crowd went mad but were expecting the incorrect decisions.
So until got home about 10 we had not fully cheered either City goal and baffled by tackles on Foden and Fern.

Totally ridiculous situation but that is the reality for those who travel and pay to watch in season 2019 to 2020.

and I think that is the source of my anger/frustration. Over the last few seasons I have seen us score brilliant goals and beat teams 5-0, yet our foul count and bookings is higher than the opposition so when Fern and Foden were taken out I expected nothing but now I cannot even celebrate a goal. Before anyone thinks I am just being biased with blue tinted glasses on, I thought Sheff. Utd scored a great goal and from a football fan point of view was disgusted that it was chalked off. It isn't football anymore no matter how correct it is.

and I think that is the source of my anger/frustration. Over the last few seasons I have seen us score brilliant goals and beat teams 5-0, yet our foul count and bookings is higher than the opposition so when Fern and Foden were taken out I expected nothing but now I cannot even celebrate a goal. Before anyone thinks I am just being biased with blue tinted glasses on, I thought Sheff. Utd scored a great goal and from a football fan point of view was disgusted that it was chalked off. It isn't football anymore no matter how correct it is.
There's a Liverpool who comments om various articles. He was sound and fair and we shared a common dislike of the rags.

But now he parrotts off crap like 'Pep coaches and practices tactical fouls plus the stuff about money - the whole catechism oo by heart. I am disappointed how he has become especially ss he cannot see it himself.

Yes trains. OAP travel passes allow free train travel within Greater Manchester. Up to and including Huddersfield,Glossop,Buxton and Wigan.
My sister used to get a train from Mills Hill to Bolton every weekday for free. She was a mature student at University of Bolton.
Obviously only free to travel after 9.30 am.
Not from February this year, to continue to get free tram and train travel you will have to pay £10 per year bus travel still free. Still a bargain though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.