Away fans in home end again

The worse fans I have seen for sometime instead of seating quietly they were gobbing of when they scored were in the face of a elderly City who was telling them to shut up . Port Vale bloody knobheads
Their big day out, back to their mum's spare bedroom tomorrow. Inbred ****s were singing YNWA aswell the fucking wierdos.

One jumped up in front of me and it didn’t make me want to hit him, what is laughable is the fact that half of the vale support who turned up today won’t watch them again this season, good luck to the hardcore supporters but the rest of them are wankers

One jumped up in front of me and it didn’t make me want to hit him, what is laughable is the fact that half of the vale support who turned up today won’t watch them again this season, good luck to the hardcore supporters but the rest of them are wankers

They're probably not Vale fans though. Most likely rags and dippers along for a day out.

‘You’ve only come to see the Vale’

Vale aren’t good enough for the Vale fans to turn up to watch them until they get a big
Cup game, never mind us

Lot of the young fans off their heads and not on alcohol. Had to laugh, as Bristol City support pissed all over theirs!

and I think that is the source of my anger/frustration. Over the last few seasons I have seen us score brilliant goals and beat teams 5-0, yet our foul count and bookings is higher than the opposition so when Fern and Foden were taken out I expected nothing but now I cannot even celebrate a goal. Before anyone thinks I am just being biased with blue tinted glasses on, I thought Sheff. Utd scored a great goal and from a football fan point of view was disgusted that it was chalked off. It isn't football anymore no matter how correct it is.
My initial instinct on that Sheffield goal was that it was off, our seats are on line with it roughly, Lino was well behind play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.