Away fans in home end again

Yes trains. OAP travel passes allow free train travel within Greater Manchester. Up to and including Huddersfield,Glossop,Buxton and Wigan.
My sister used to get a train from Mills Hill to Bolton every weekday for free. She was a mature student at University of Bolton.
Obviously only free to travel after 9.30 am.
Free ale trail as far as Huddersfield what a result,well until the beginning of February. Roll on getting a bit nearer death.

Last edited:
It depends what age you qualify for a FOC, I am only a few years short of my bus pass. :-)
Probably 2067 the way thing are going.

Back to one of your other pos
I celebrated Fodens goal but it was deemed offside at a point roughly opposite us. Because play had been allowed to continue we were completely in the dark until we made a guess from the position of the free kick
We didn't have a clue about what was doing on when the liner stood opposite flag up whilst the screen said pen was being investigated.
So when both goals were scored few celebrated as we expect the worst. As for Fodens pen incident and red card tackle on Fern crowd went mad but were expecting the incorrect decisions.
So until got home about 10 we had not fully cheered either City goal and baffled by tackles on Foden and Fern.

Totally ridiculous situation but that is the reality for those who travel and pay to watch in season 2019 to 2020.

Last edited:
Yes trains. OAP travel passes allow free train travel within Greater Manchester. Up to and including Huddersfield,Glossop,Buxton and Wigan.
My sister used to get a train from Mills Hill to Bolton every weekday for free. She was a mature student at University of Bolton.
Obviously only free to travel after 9.30 am.
Ah right, so it’s a pass for GMPTE?

Which pub is offering free ale?
I don't mind paying for a train journey to Udders if there is a few free scoops at the end of it!!!
The trails free it's getting off in Yorkshire that's the expensive bit have you met Yorkshiremen they don't give much away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.