TV Series

Smashed out both seasons of Fleabag in 2 days, brilliant. Dark, funny, heartbreaking all in one.

how do you binge watch like this. My missus does it but I get bored after one and a half episodes and go and do something else so never finish anything. I got to series 2 of Breaking Bad and jacked it and series 2 of Peaky Blinders and jacked it. I can’t find anything that really grips me.

how do you binge watch like this. My missus does it but I get bored after one and a half episodes and go and do something else so never finish anything. I got to series 2 of Breaking Bad and jacked it and series 2 of Peaky Blinders and jacked it. I can’t find anything that really grips me.
I refuse to start anything that is already past two seasons for the same reason especially US shows which tend to have so many more episodes. I know I've missed some great shows (Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones etc) but life's too short to be spent catching up, something new will come along that's just as good that I'll watch from the start. Peaky Blinders was crap after S2 anyway.

This obsession with binge watching show after show is like trying to read every book in a library.

It massively helped that the episodes are less than 30 mins, so a 2 season binge is less than 6 hours.

I couldn't binge on, for example, GoT, where each episode in 60 mins or longer.

I refuse to start anything that is already past two seasons for the same reason especially US shows which tend to have so many more episodes. I know I've missed some great shows (Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones etc) but life's too short to be spent catching up, something new will come along that's just as good that I'll watch from the start. Peaky Blinders was crap after S2 anyway.

This obsession with binge watching show after show is like trying to read every book in a library.

Nothing will come along that is as good as the Wire. Watch it! You don't have to binge.

It massively helped that the episodes are less than 30 mins, so a 2 season binge is less than 6 hours.

I couldn't binge on, for example, GoT, where each episode in 60 mins or longer.

Yeah that would help. I’ve only done it once when I watched back to back episodes of series one of the Inbetweeners as I found every episode really funny. The drama ones though I just can’t do. I was watching 24 with my wife and remember thinking how does this guy carry on with no sleep!

Does anybody remember Gangsters a drama set in Birmingham in the 70s,I used to really enjoy it,not many seem to recall It.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.