Rape Case in Cyprus

My experience last year of Cypriot police is a bad one, me and my Mrs helped protect a 12 year old girl from her drunk abusive mother.

Police turned up and said if they don't witness a crime they can't arrest anyone, despite there being over 10 witnesses.

Lazy useless bastards it took the UK embassy and our own social services to get involved for anything to be done.

In many countries (Cyprus may or may not be one, I know nowt about the place) the police are there to protect the state as their principal job, and actually solving crime and putting criminals in jail is a relatively low priority. We are going that way ourselves, as there are many crimes that the coppers won't investigate or can't be arsed to. (We have had comments on just such a case on this very forum in recent days.) When you go abroad to many countries (perhaps most) you are effectively on your own. If you're vulnerable, hard cheese. The chance of anyone helping you (unless you are very rich or politically important) is very low.

It is a matter of fact that more than one person had sex with her and British experts say that injuries were consistent with rape. The Judge dismissed the injuries as Jelly fish stings. All independent observers have critisiced the Judge for his behaviour and outbursts. A group flew over from Israel to support the girl.The girls life has changed for every and I for one feel sorry for her and have donated to the gofund me page.Lets hope she gets the help and support she needs

Thought it was filmed? should be pretty easy to clear up if it was rape or not

Been sent a what's app video of the alleged rape, if it is the genuine film with the girl and the lads, it wasn't rape she is more than happy too participate.
If it's not the genuine article and she was raped, justice needs to be done, horrible crime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.