Players who might improve us

Grealish of a couple of years ago was a no go but looks the part now. Running midfield for villa and was very good against us and everybody else to be fair. Won't leave Villa in Jan but might be tempted if they get relegated again. Would cost a fortune though. Not sure we would go to what Villa would demand probably 100 million, United will though.
Maddison again not Leavng in Jan and Leicester might not want to sell if they qualify for CL. Depends if he wants out if one of the recognised big boys go in for him. Expensive again though.
We should get better value for money elsewhere and I doubt we'll be paying the kind of sums they'll be asking.
Forden deserves his chance when DS leaves but is he really ready for the heavy PL schedule and can he offer the same quality week in week out.
Some tough choices to be made in summer. Don't think we're buying in Jan.

I thought the 6 foot six inch, 19 year old Leeds keeper Illan Meslier had excellent distribution, good judgement and quick reactions tonight, he was unlucky for the Arsenal goal. It's rare to see such good distribution for a keeper. He may be one to keep an eye on in future?

I’d take a punt on Giroud. He doesn’t seem to play much for Chelsea and would offer us something totally different in attack.

Having someone who can win headers in the box might just encourage Mendy, Angelino and Cancelo to cross the ball.

Can't see him waiting to go from 3rd choice at Chelsea to 5th choice for us

Aguero
Jesus
youth team striker
Brian Kidd
Giroud

Forden deserves his chance when DS leaves but is he really ready for the heavy PL schedule and can he offer the same quality week in week out.
Some tough choices to be made in summer. Don't think we're buying in Jan.

We won't know until he's given a proper run of games and the opportunity to do it. Buying a player like Grealish only builds a barrier to that happening and Foden is a far bigger talent that Grealish ever was at the same age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.