Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

From the bbc website.

"Indonesia's parliament has passed controversial laws authorising chemical castration, minimum sentences and execution for convicted paedophiles."

Not sure what it is for rape of this magnitude but he should be sent back to Indonesia and dealt with accordingly, no question

I only really went out in town when I was in Victoria Park so I could walk (stagger) home if necessary. The 192 could also get me half way there. I once had a friendly man park himself next to me on the night bus and, surprise surprise, he came to the kebab shop with me. He ended up giving me his phone number and asked me to call him for a drink. I put the piece of paper in the bin after he left. Flattered nevertheless.

Welcome Marlo!

I hope you post more often!

I did notice that most of the victims were hetro, so out of pride I would think many a score would not call the helpline if they suspected being a victim.

The stigma of 'shame' would be too much to bear.

I would assume if they know if he's been jailed already, they will just try to move on with their lives.

Reading it he appears to have derived pleasure from targeting heterosexual men. I'm also amazed he never killed anyone people mention the Port case, in my opinion Port possibly didn't set out to murder them but that drug is a danger to dose.

How apposite Mario. Pun intended? :-)

Haha I didn't actually!! A good funny though!! ;)
But all seriousness very few labs test properly for GHB and in truth their is very little commercial value in it. That synthetic cannabinoids are very poorly resourced in that regard.

I fully take on board what you say and do not get me wrong, if people want or need help then they should get it.

I understand where you are coming from and in some ways it's more compassionate to follow that line of thinking but the police cannot leave themselves open to that exposure. If it came out that they had a reasonably good idea a individual had been raped and they did not tell them or did not make a genuine effort to find/contact them they would be in world of trouble. Especially if the victim found out through some other avenue.

Added to that is another health implication, did this man use a condom? Did he have any STD's? Again if there was the potential for a victim who had been in a monogamous relationship with a woman and didn't expose himself to unsafe practices to be infected without knowing how/why he would have to be informed. However painful or preferable ignorant bliss might be.

Reading it he appears to have derived pleasure from targeting heterosexual men. I'm also amazed he never killed anyone people mention the Port case, in my opinion Port possibly didn't set out to murder them but that drug is a danger to dose.

Port tried to cover his tracks again and again. Families believed their son committed suicide as he faked the letter. He was a deeply dangerous sociopath and a sex hungry animal. He knew what he was doing.

Wonder what his PhD supervisor thinks now when he reads his work? Someone so boastful on social media is likely to have made comments in his academic work that might now be read quite differently.

Port tried to cover his tracks again and again. Families believed their son committed suicide as he faked the letter. He was a deeply dangerous sociopath and a sex hungry animal. He knew what he was doing.

100% agree on the bold.

But Port raped at least 12 men and murdered 4. It is likely there are other victims and near victims from him. He was also incredibly ill prepared and often under the influence of the drugs himself. His attempts to cover his tracks were very ham fisted and the fact he got away with it for as long as he did was in no small part due to poor communication and investigation by the police. The gay community in South London had contacted the Met numerous times about him. The official enquiry into investigation was hugely critical of the police performance.

That Port was a callous evil person is not in dispute but I think he was reckless with a drug and did not care one way or another about the outcome. He wanted to do what he wanted and if people died he was willing to take that risk. Nothing about Port or his methodology before or after the crimes suggested he had much in the way of forward planning. A rudimentary investigation in the early stages could of made all the difference in saving those young men's lives.

Shockingly, Port served a few months inside for perverting the course of justice when one of his first victims died. He’d lied about not knowing him despite calling 999 about the dead body outside of his flat. They accepted the version of events and he was free to kill again. Awful happenings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.