Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

GHB is one of the fastest metabolized recreational drugs going. Its parent metabolite is gone from the blood within 4-8 hrs. The other big issue with it is that it's not part of a lot of routine tox tests. So unless you are looking for it or you send it for a more expensive analysis you will miss it. The other big issue with it is that people naturally produce GHB so trying to differentiate between natrual GHB or low levels/trace spiking and exogenous drug is a pain in the arse.

In relation to post mortem testing, if a body has been in a canal, you will struggle to get a reliable blood sample. This is true of any post mortem sampling but if your are relying on a cadaver that has been submerged in water, with bacteria, rodents and severe corpse decomposition. You will really struggle. You may possibly (if your lucky) get urine if the person has not emptied the bladder.
How apposite Mario. Pun intended? :-)

Well I stand by what I said, the only evidence the police have to identify other victims is footage from his phone as they have not yet identified these people. Only the police know how many faces are unidentified. Hopefully most of them do not know they were raped. If they come forward and are identified what is going to happen ? The rapist is unlikely to be tried in a court and the victims are then left with a lifetime of problems. The reports say many of those already identified have had severe problems with relationships and other such issues, stress etc. the police are now going to add to that list and for what purpose ?
Further someone comes forward, is interviewed at length, sent to St Marys rape centre and offered counselling. They are then told there is insufficient evidence of a crime and so they are left in limbo not knowing what to think or how to feel. I would say that in both instances the police have gone out and found victims that did not need to be found. Many people will suffer stress for no reason.
Then there are the criminal chancers who will come forward, claim they were raped and await there £5,000 pay out, meanwhile the police will have spent many needless hours investigating a false claim.
To give this case some form of context, the jury were made to sit and watch phone footage of the rapes, they have now been offered counselling as it was so upsetting, they will never be the same people again no matter how 'hard' they are, at a quiet moment, perhaps when they are a little fed up, whenever, this trial will come back into their thoughts, it is not just the jury, the police, the CPS, the solicitors and barristers all will have been affected. The police are now trawling for victims to add to that emotional stress, meanwhile someone is raped tonight and there is insufficient police to deal with it. A thread on here showed how there were 4 violent robberies in the Northern Quarter last week. Very little will have been done about them as there are no coppers to do anything and yet the police are looking to extend this case.

I am more concerned that this evil fucker could be out in 30 years, still sexually active and no doubt even more perverse.

Oh and to compare it to Keith Bennett is just wrong.

Chancers are chancers and they will be found out (although I'm not sure anyone would really pretend to be a victim).

I understand there's a certain 'humanity' to your post, but it's not a decision the police/ CPS can make. The appeal or helpline is standard practice for the victims, like any other suspected mass rape incident. They are just doing their job.

Also, it's down to the potential victims to get in contact, should they want to and that's why the helpline is there. We cannot decide for someone else that their 'trauma/ justice' has been recognised and dealt with.

If it helps just one person through the aftermath, then it's done its job.

Chancers are chancers and they will be found out (although I'm not sure anyone would really pretend to be a victim).

I understand there's a certain 'humanity' to your post, but it's not a decision the police/ CPS can make. The appeal or helpline is standard practice for the victims, like any other suspected mass rape incident. They are just doing their job.

Also, it's down to the potential victims to get in contact, should they want to and that's why the helpline is there. We cannot decide for someone else that their 'trauma/ justice' has been recognised and dealt with.

If it helps just one person through the aftermath, then it's done its job.

I fully take on board what you say and do not get me wrong, if people want or need help then they should get it.

When this story first broke I just assumed it was all gays that were going to be the victims as they would be easier to lure back to another gay man’s flat. Was astonished these straight victims were tricked into going back to an apartment near the gay village with a strange man. Wild horses wouldn’t get me to do that even if I was pissed, not a chance.

When this story first broke I just assumed it was all gays that were going to be the victims as they would be easier to lure back to another gay man’s flat. Was astonished these straight victims were tricked into going back to an apartment near the gay village with a strange man. Wild horses wouldn’t get me to do that even if I was pissed, not a chance.

You're absolutely right but I suppose he could have been using any reasoning. Maybe an offer to a non existent house party after shutting hours, maybe preying on vulnerability.....I can remember being in Factory one night and my mate left, unfortunately he got mugged up the road for his phone (and yes I felt bad for letting him go alone). He would have been a prime target for that guy.

You're absolutely right but I suppose he could have been using any reasoning. Maybe an offer to a non existent house party after shutting hours, maybe preying on vulnerability.....I can remember being in Factory one night and my mate left, unfortunately he got mugged up the road for his phone (and yes I felt bad for letting him go alone). He would have been a prime target for that guy.
Was invited to a house party on Malta when me and my mate were 21, the British lads whose party it was were about 30’s, oil workers on a few days off from Libya at the time. They rented a big house and me and my mate went to the party not really knowing who they were. Looking at your post it could easily have been a trick to provide Mr Big with a couple of fresh botty boys, thankfully it wasn’t:-)

The biggest mass rapist of all time and he gets a paltry 12-15 with good behavior. If ever their was a candidate for the noose then this slippery cnunt would be top of the tree. We tell our children and grandchildren never ever to speak to strangers and yet how many of the poor victims jogged on back to his lair. The last victim who gave him a slap hadn't had much alcohol before he was mercilessly drugged so this sends out a clear message that no matter how old or young you are you must never go back to strange dudes houses especially not ones that are oozing estrogen by the bucket full. Only a noose can be right and fitting for this non humanoid monstrosity and it would be a privilege to pull of the trapdoor sending him down into the bowels of hellfire. So just to recap 12-15 years of three meals a day with as much sniff and cock as he can handle is deemed a punishment .. Can this be right ..can it ? Bet hes not rehabilitated on release either.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.