Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

GHB is extremely dangerous if you get the dose wrong so if that did happen a few times, maybe some of the victims overdosed.

Would it be beyond the realms of possibility to believe he then took them to the canal late at night in some kind of wheelbarrow to push them into the water?

Definitely something for the police to look at and even Channel 4 if they make another documentary.

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to suggest he was also trundling along the canal with a body in a wheelbarrow numerous times without anyone ever seeing him

The police are overworked and crime is at stupid levels, drugs, knife crime, robbery all on the up so why are the police appealing for more people to come forward ? The case is closed, why cant they move onto a new investigation ?
Now you will have possibly hundreds of men coming forward, all will need interviewing, counselling and it will need investigating. Some will be genuine victims, some will find there is no evidence so they will be left in limbo and then you will get the sad bastards who will see compensation signs and make false claims. FFS stop inventing work there is enough for you to do already.

I'm a forensic toxicologist. So strictly professional experience!! :)

Welcome Marlo!

I hope you post more often!

I did notice that most of the victims were hetro, so out of pride I would think many a score would not call the helpline if they suspected being a victim.

The stigma of 'shame' would be too much to bear.

I would assume if they know if he's been jailed already, they will just try to move on with their lives.

The police are overworked and crime is at stupid levels, drugs, knife crime, robbery all on the up so why are the police appealing for more people to come forward ? The case is closed, why cant they move onto a new investigation ?
Now you will have possibly hundreds of men coming forward, all will need interviewing, counselling and it will need investigating. Some will be genuine victims, some will find there is no evidence so they will be left in limbo and then you will get the sad bastards who will see compensation signs and make false claims. FFS stop inventing work there is enough for you to do already.

really ? the biggest rape case in UK history and you want investigation to now be stopped and everyone move on

really ? the biggest rape case in UK history and you want investigation to now be stopped and everyone move on

No point the police ever searching for Keith Bennett they already charged them for murder of other children.

Honestly can't believe blue mist said that.

No point the police ever searching for Keith Bennett they already charged them for murder of other children.

Honestly can't believe blue mist said that.

Well I stand by what I said, the only evidence the police have to identify other victims is footage from his phone as they have not yet identified these people. Only the police know how many faces are unidentified. Hopefully most of them do not know they were raped. If they come forward and are identified what is going to happen ? The rapist is unlikely to be tried in a court and the victims are then left with a lifetime of problems. The reports say many of those already identified have had severe problems with relationships and other such issues, stress etc. the police are now going to add to that list and for what purpose ?
Further someone comes forward, is interviewed at length, sent to St Marys rape centre and offered counselling. They are then told there is insufficient evidence of a crime and so they are left in limbo not knowing what to think or how to feel. I would say that in both instances the police have gone out and found victims that did not need to be found. Many people will suffer stress for no reason.
Then there are the criminal chancers who will come forward, claim they were raped and await there £5,000 pay out, meanwhile the police will have spent many needless hours investigating a false claim.
To give this case some form of context, the jury were made to sit and watch phone footage of the rapes, they have now been offered counselling as it was so upsetting, they will never be the same people again no matter how 'hard' they are, at a quiet moment, perhaps when they are a little fed up, whenever, this trial will come back into their thoughts, it is not just the jury, the police, the CPS, the solicitors and barristers all will have been affected. The police are now trawling for victims to add to that emotional stress, meanwhile someone is raped tonight and there is insufficient police to deal with it. A thread on here showed how there were 4 violent robberies in the Northern Quarter last week. Very little will have been done about them as there are no coppers to do anything and yet the police are looking to extend this case.

I am more concerned that this evil fucker could be out in 30 years, still sexually active and no doubt even more perverse.

Oh and to compare it to Keith Bennett is just wrong.

The twat had a PHD and was a model student.
Also a member of a church group.
What he did after dark was another matter.

Exactly, you cannot vet what’s going on in people’s heads and nor should you, if you could.

The Stephen Port case was horrifying. He’d meet men via gay sex apps and rape them whilst unconscious. He’d then dump their bodies and leave them to die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.