City’s Away Support Tonight

jrb

Just got in. Sat down. Opened a bottle of Proper Job. Having a celebratory drink before I go to bed. :-)

I don’t want this post to be an us and them post. Because at the end of the day we’re all City fans.

But they away end was full of local City fans tonight. Apart from Zinchenko and his Mrs. ;-)

And didn’t it make a Hell of a difference!

City’s away support was immense.

I’ve been lucky enough to go to OT on numerous occasions in the past and tonight’s support was one of the best I’ve ever heard. Especially in the 1st half.

Hopefully the club have taken note of the tremendous away support tonight?

When City go to Old Trafford again for the PL game, I hope they club will make more tickets available for City’s local support.

A big thank you to Pep and the team for a wonderful performance, and a wonderful night at Old Trafford.

Good night. :-)

Last edited:
Just got in. Sat down. Opened a bottle of Proper Job. Having a celebratory drink before I go to bed. :-)

I don’t want this post to be an us and them post. Because at the end of the day we’re all City fans.

But they away end was full of local City fans tonight.

And didn’t it make a Hell of a difference!

City’s away support was immense.

I’ve been lucky enough to go to OT on numerous occasions in the past and tonight’s support was one of the best I’ve ever heard. Especially in the 1st half.

Hopefully the club have taken note of the tremendous away support tonight?

When City go to Old Trafford again for the PL game, I hope they club will make more tickets available for City’s local support.

A big thank you to Pep and the team for a wonderful performance, and a wonderful night at Old Trafford.

Good night. :-)
Cheesy's Vlog is worth a watch

Apparently ZInchenko, Tommy Doyle and Harwood-Bellis were there too.

Apparently ZInchenko, Tommy Doyle and Harwood-Bellis were there too.
Dont get me wrong I love seen players in the away end feels like you've a togetherness and connection with them when it happens but then again I know loads of blues who do numerous away days who literally couldn't get a ticket for tonight. So in that way I'm swaying more towards genuine fans trying to get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.