City’s Away Support Tonight

Dont get me wrong I love seen players in the away end feels like you've a togetherness and connection with them when it happens but then again I know loads of blues who do numerous away days who literally couldn't get a ticket for tonight. So in that way I'm swaying more towards genuine fans trying to get tickets.

Harwood-Bellis, Fiorini and McDonald are dyed in the wool blues who follow us up and down the country with the Chadderton supporters club

Harwood-Bellis, Fiorini and McDonald are dyed in the wool blues who follow us up and down the country with the Chadderton supporters club
But there's also lads season ticket holders in their 40's and 50's who go basically every week along with being at away days that really could not get a ticket tonight, So many times this season there is tickets in the away ends and nobody bothers to go. I dont agree with players being in the away end when fans that go to every away game want a ticket and get can't one its wrong.

But there's also lads season ticket holders in their 40's and 50's who go basically every week along with being at away days that really could not get a ticket tonight, So many times this season there is tickets in the away ends and nobody bothers to go. I dont agree with players being in the away end when fans that go to every away game want a ticket and get can't one its wrong.

Behave they play for the fucking club. It's nice to have young lads at away games for a change. It's dead mans shoes with our ageing fanbase who have 1000s of points over the young uns.

The crowd effects mic's were noticeably quieter at the City end in the second half, but you could still hear our fans outsinging the Rag's.

Top work tonight Blue's.

Behave they play for the fucking club. It's nice to have young lads at away games for a change. It's dead mans shoes with our ageing fanbase who have 1000s of points over the young uns.
If you read my earlier post you'll see I said its great too see young lads in the away end for togetherness ect...So less of your behave your play for the fucking club! I'm entitled to an opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.