United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so fcking glad sky zoomed in on fergie, Gill, charlton, Rooney, butt, Hughes, giggs, fck the lot of them never will forget that clock oh and that useless fcker woodwood lol

Poor Ole - there was a time when a goal against went in and the only showed the pisscan but poor Ole gets the whole rogues gallery..

I heard Ping Ping has signed with Pogbad's agent recently and is looking for a move to Italy. If that's true he could have played his last game at Old Toilet.

Shame if that's the case. I'll really miss the dab's and witty banter.
On loan to Roma with Smallthing then.

And they call this ground the " Theatre of Dreams"...hahaha!!!!!!. A new and more accurate name is definitely needed...answers on a postcard please.

I’m so fcking glad sky zoomed in on fergie, Gill, charlton, Rooney, butt, Hughes, giggs, fck the lot of them never will forget that clock oh and that useless fcker woodwood lol
Can imagine the phone calls before the game.... All right ? Doing anything tonight ? Well here's the thing, we havn't sold all our tickets so can you get down here and fill a few seats for us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.