Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Think about it. Liverpool, Arsenal & the rags have been working together to shape what became the PL since the very early 1980's. Along with Everton & Spurs they were the drivers of the moves to tear up the gate money sharing agreement, do the early TV deals and set up the PL.

They were part of the G-14, which blackmailed UEFA so they got their way over the carving up of the CL, in order to make it a huge money-maker for clubs that finished fourth in their national leagues.

Now, what else links those 3 clubs? The nationality of their owners. All are involved in American sports, which has a completely different ethos from competitions like the PL. The major US sports are designed, in a commercial and financial sense, to maximise the return for their owners. They do this by keeping a lid on costs and there's no relegation, which means that once you're in the elite group, you stay there. There's no loyalty to the city you play in either, something that would be unthinkable in the PL. If you need a new stadium, if your host city won't pay for it, you find one that will. Kroenke has moved his NFL team halfway across the US twice.

They'd love it if their revenue streams were guaranteed and their wage bills were restricted. The best they could get though was the premium from being in the top four. Chelsea they could cope with as there was room for another club but then pesky little City came along and spoiled the party. We could blow them out of the water, buy who we wanted and pay at least double what those clubs were paying their players. All three clubs lost out and two of them aren't in the top four any more.

I'd say one of the reasons Liverpool are competitive (apart from various forms of cheating) is that the owner managed to buy the club for peanuts. He doesn't have to service a large debt incurred to buy ownership, which frees up cash for other things. This is where City have had an advantage over others. We have revenue that can be used to improve the team, that some others have to turn over to the banks. It's hardly City's fault that others borrow large sums of money and nor should City or any other club be expected to share their burden, which is what FFP achieved. The media conveniently ignore this difference, preferring the financial doping angle. It's just a shame that we haven't been more astute in the transfer market over the past decade. We'd be out of sight by now.

That Arsenal letter and the one Liverpool circulated later were part of the long-running dirty tricks campaign I mentioned. It has been orchestrated by our commercial rivals and some of their media pals but I don't think it means the whole game is corrupt just that some of our rivals are nasty and underhand.
I would say that the behaviour of at least three of those clubs going back over one hundred years make a them appear utterly corrupt.

I'd say one of the reasons Liverpool are competitive (apart from various forms of cheating) is that the owner managed to buy the club for peanuts. He doesn't have to service a large debt incurred to buy ownership, which frees up cash for other things. This is where City have had an advantage over others. We have revenue that can be used to improve the team, that some others have to turn over to the banks. It's hardly City's fault that others borrow large sums of money and nor should City or any other club be expected to share their burden, which is what FFP achieved. The media conveniently ignore this difference, preferring the financial doping angle. It's just a shame that we haven't been more astute in the transfer market over the past decade. We'd be out of sight by now.

Absolutely spot on.

I think i would be correct in saying that John Henry wanted assurances over ffp prior to actually purchasing liverpool -

As it has been said before, this is not just a battle on the pitch but also a battle off it. American money v gulf state money

What i do find hilarious at the moment is that the cult liverpool fanbase are very keen to accuse ourselves of cheating....when they themselves have hacked our scouting database

Oh and if anyone didnt know. John Henry's baseball team the boston red sox are also being investigated currently for cheating

Pattern emerging here or what

That's not the point,they have taken staff from other prem clubs,there is no reason why they wouldn't have hacked them as well or if you like used their log in,it's a criminal offence what they did and it's also against the FA rules,it is hacking,the ones that did it have been promoted at the dippers,the FA will find every which way to do nothing and only one paper and neville have talked about it,if the roles were reversed we would never hear the last of it,they have labelled us cheats and everyone is investigating us for doing very little if anything but the dippers and rags can do what they like

But rather than actually saying this is whats happened you have jumped to conclusions over the scouting system they have gained access to.

The same company who own the scouting system have said there has been no other known breach of information.

Yes they are cheats, yes its an offence but at least get it right on whats happened

some of the stuff on the blog is very interesting to read.
Not sure interesting quite captures it. If you go on to their blogs in December they repeat these claims and even name a name. Are these guys cranks or do they have any kind of credibility? If the claims are true we have a big problem. If they are false then the claims are libellous.

Not sure interesting quite captures it. If you go on to their blogs in December they repeat these claims and even name a name. Are these guys cranks or do they have any kind of credibility? If the claims are true we have a big problem. If they are false then the claims are libellous.

some of the stuff i have looked up myself is true, certain refs banned for gambling. England squad inc southgate all under the same agent etc etc.

The Boston Red Sox have been accused of .stealing signs,' basically in baseball the team will use hand signals to show what type of play they are going to do. It is said that Red Sox players went to the video replay room during the match to watch the signs being given, they then told their team mates and they then won the game. Stealing signs is against the rules and is cheating.

Who owns the Red Sox ? Who stole our data ? Answers on a postcard or stuck down envelope to the usual address please.

But rather than actually saying this is whats happened you have jumped to conclusions over the scouting system they have gained access to.

The same company who own the scouting system have said there has been no other known breach of information.

Yes they are cheats, yes its an offence but at least get it right on whats happened
The fact that the people who behaved illegally have since been promoted at LFC suggests that the dishonest culture at the club is wider than just a few individuals stealing data and an orchestrated coach attack. There can't be many organisations where an individual costs his employers £1m by breaking the law and is subsequently promoted to a much more senior role.

The fact that the people who behaved illegally have since been promoted at LFC suggests that the dishonest culture at the club is wider than just a few individuals stealing data and an orchestrated coach attack. There can't be many organisations where an individual costs his employers £1m by breaking the law and is subsequently promoted to a much more senior role.

How about Alex Cora. He was part of the Houston baseball team found guilty of cheating by stealing signs so the Red Sox hired him and now they are being accused of the same thing. I don't think they recruited him for his baseball knowledge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.