Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

How about Alex Cora. He was part of the Houston baseball team found guilty of cheating by stealing signs so the Red Sox hired him and now they are being accused of the same thing. I don't think they recruited him for his baseball knowledge.
That's certainly interesting and confirms a pattern which goes right to the top of the LFC organisation. I am convinced that a lot of the media dirty tricks especially the FFP leaks from UEFA were overseen by the US management of LFC and that's one reason whey the New York Times was consistently ahead of the UK media. I don't blame the New York Times for doing anything wrong because, unike the UK media, their coverage has mostly been accurate and balanced. At the end of the day skullduggery in sport is a legitimate story to cover.

That's certainly interesting and confirms a pattern which goes right to the top of the LFC organisation. I am convinced that a lot of the media dirty tricks especially the FFP leaks from UEFA were overseen by the US management of LFC and that's one reason whey the New York Times was consistently ahead of the UK media. I don't blame the New York Times for doing anything wrong because, unike the UK media, their coverage has mostly been accurate and balanced. At the end of the day skullduggery in sport is a legitimate story to cover.

No convincing needed, and I honestly think that our club and those that run our club are fully aware of who was orchestrating all this behind the scenes. In light of this cheating allegation in the US and the hacking of of scouting database by not just Liverpool FC but by the organisation as a whole, this shows them for what they really are and stand for

But rather than actually saying this is whats happened you have jumped to conclusions over the scouting system they have gained access to.

The same company who own the scouting system have said there has been no other known breach of information.

Yes they are cheats, yes its an offence but at least get it right on whats happened

Industrial espionage is a criminal offence. Conducted once, twice or three times. It’s a serious criminal offence.

No convincing needed, and I honestly think that our club and those that run our club are fully aware of who was orchestrating all this behind the scenes. In light of this cheating allegation in the US and the hacking of of scouting database by not just Liverpool FC but by the organisation as a whole, this shows them for what they really are and stand for
You can't avoid the similarities. In both cases the owners poach technical analysts from a rival club and then use illegal methods to gain an advantage. It shows the sort of culture operating at the top of the organisation. Don't expect any tweets from Dan Roan at the BBC about it though.

That Arsenal letter and the one Liverpool circulated later were part of the long-running dirty tricks campaign I mentioned. It has been orchestrated by our commercial rivals and some of their media pals but I don't think it means the whole game is corrupt just that some of our rivals are nasty and underhand.

The domestic campaign being orchestrated by Liverpool, Arsenal et al combined with a similar campaign in Europe where the protagonists are joined by Bayern, Barcelona and Juventus amounts to an extraordinary level of corruption and insider dealing. Why would teams involved in such skullduggery stop at restricting us with a few fines or squad reductions. Those that cross the line know no bounds or restraint. Attempts to derail or constrain us have thus far been largely ineffective- our enemies (and that is what they are) - are not going to give in and simply welcome us into the fold. They will redouble their efforts and the dirty tricks will get dirtier - because that’s what people do. I’m surprised that people feel that Liverpool and Arsenal can openly campaign against us and still feel the FA and PL remain neutral. In the same way that UEFA follow the big clubs agenda - then so will the FA and the PL. Liverpool are a vile and nasty organisation- be in no doubt and they’ll be working hard to head off any PL or FA investigation by threatening all measure of things - should they be punished. I hope Khaldoon and co are fully aware of what they are dealing with in terms of Liverpool’s owners - one very nasty bunch who will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to make a few bucks.

The domestic campaign being orchestrated by Liverpool, Arsenal et al combined with a similar campaign in Europe where the protagonists are joined by Bayern, Barcelona and Juventus amounts to an extraordinary level of corruption and insider dealing. Why would teams involved in such skullduggery stop at restricting us with a few fines or squad reductions. Those that cross the line know no bounds or restraint. Attempts to derail or constrain us have thus far been largely ineffective- our enemies (and that is what they are) - are not going to give in and simply welcome us into the fold. They will redouble their efforts and the dirty tricks will get dirtier - because that’s what people do. I’m surprised that people feel that Liverpool and Arsenal can openly campaign against us and still feel the FA and PL remain neutral. In the same way that UEFA follow the big clubs agenda - then so will the FA and the PL. Liverpool are a vile and nasty organisation- be in no doubt and they’ll be working hard to head off any PL or FA investigation by threatening all measure of things - should they be punished. I hope Khaldoon and co are fully aware of what they are dealing with in terms of Liverpool’s owners - one very nasty bunch who will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to make a few bucks.

Agree totally - this is a battle being fought both on and off the pitch. The tactics being used off the pitch come straight from the top of those organisations.

It is known that John W Henry seeked assurances from the FA regarding how FFP would be utilised.

I am happy that news has broken in the US about his other team (Boston red Sox) have cheated during their title winning season in 2018

No smoke without fire as they say

I am sure that our owners are no mugs - after reading some alarming stuff on the footballisfixed blog regarding supposed leaks (see below paragraph)

'Manchester City also leaks like a sieve. We know of 8 individuals (including three players) who do not have Manchester City's best interests at heart either deliberately by batting for the other side or via inefficiencies and stupidities undermining the operation.
And this has impact.'

I hope that our owners are building a portfolio of evidence

The fact that the people who behaved illegally have since been promoted at LFC suggests that the dishonest culture at the club is wider than just a few individuals stealing data and an orchestrated coach attack. There can't be many organisations where an individual costs his employers £1m by breaking the law and is subsequently promoted to a much more senior role.

Potentially,

I see it as a few ex employees wanting to get one other their ex employers and done what they did.

Your right though, we'd do it we'd be sacked

Potentially,

I see it as a few ex employees wanting to get one other their ex employers and done what they did.

Your right though, we'd do it we'd be sacked

Stealing commercially-valuable data like this is a criminal offence so it could involve a police investigation as well as being sacked. One of those involved is now the Head of Recruitment at Liverpool. Because of the legal agreement with City we still don't know the full scale of what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.