Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Tyler hates Liverpool, his enthusiasm is equal to that of someone ordering a pizza or giving directions for every goal. Never forget the Benteke/Martial incident, clearly a United fan hiding behind a Woking shirt.

Try looking up the highlights of Liverpool v City at Anfield in 2013-14 when he hits the wank wall for each Liverpool goal and was so downbeat when City scored both their goals that I thought at first they'd been disallowed. He sounded like he'd just been told his dog had been run over.

I don't think this individual deserves a thread of his own not on bluemoon at least.

He doesn't deserve to have his posts morphed either so can i make a humble request to a fair minded mod to change 143 to zero in a Kun trice as Peter Drury annoyingly will bark out due to his ability to butcher the English Language.

Tyler hates Liverpool, his enthusiasm is equal to that of someone ordering a pizza or giving directions for every goal. Never forget the Benteke/Martial incident, clearly a United fan hiding behind a Woking shirt.

Now you are on the wind up aren’t you. He’s never said “yes” when we’ve scored. Never called our players by nicknames either. Unless he just fancies good old Bobby?

Pull the other one.

He almost creams himself with his “here come the RED ARROWS” catchphrase he has for Liverpool. He shouts it he gets that excited!

Listen to his “Coutinhiooooooooooo” scream when Liverpool beat us in 2014 compared to the two David Silva goals in the same game.

Try looking up the highlights of Liverpool v City at Anfield in 2013-14 when he hits the wank wall for each Liverpool goal and was so downbeat when City scored both their goals that I thought at first they'd been disallowed. He sounded like he'd just been told his dog had been run over.
and the Sterling goal at Arsenal last season.

He is right about the Benteke/Martial one tbf. I remember a lot of Liverpool fans complaining about it at the time. I guess United must be the one club he sycophantically eulogises over more than Liverpool. As mentioned before, he loves the establishment clubs.

He is right about the Benteke/Martial one tbf. I remember a lot of Liverpool fans complaining about it at the time. I guess United must be the one club he sycophantically eulogises over more than Liverpool. As mentioned before, he loves the establishment clubs.
[/QUOTE

Pull the other one.

He almost creams himself with his “here come the RED ARROWS” catchphrase he has for Liverpool. He shouts it he gets that excited!

Listen to his “Coutinhiooooooooooo” scream when Liverpool beat us in 2014 compared to the two David Silva goals in the same game.

Haha. I’m honestly not on the wind up here.

To be honest, I think someone must’ve had a word with Tyler this season as I was shocked to hear ‘yes!’ after Bobby scored. He usually expresses nothing but acute indifference.

Trent scored an absolute screamer at Chelsea and it was like he’d turned to Neville and asked what he was having for dinner, when he said something like ‘oh...that’s brilliant’. And then struggled to hide his excitement whenever Chelsea came close to scoring.

Maybe the bloke just needs to hang his mic up, heart clearly isn’t in it anymore.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.