United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that City have slipped from 5th to 6th and Liverpool are now not far behind. I thought City were on the verge of overtaking the rags.

New shirt deal for City and lack of champions league for utd means we'll overtake them next season most likely

Not sure if Liverpool will as well

Beckham was very limited in his repertoire. He could cross the ball accurately and take a great free kick but he only crossed the ball at the first opportunity because he couldn't beat a full back. He couldn't run, head the ball or make a tackle either. KDB is the better player by a country mile.

and if you ever heard his voice you know david cant really talk ,he squeaks and chirps and disses his kid on multi media. churp churp ya ****!

According to that City have slipped from 5th to 6th and Liverpool are now not far behind. I thought City were on the verge of overtaking the rags.
That's for last season. If you read the article it tells you that Utd's revenue will drop this season because they are not in the Champions League.

Beckham was very limited in his repertoire. He could cross the ball accurately and take a great free kick but he only crossed the ball at the first opportunity because he couldn't beat a full back. He couldn't run, head the ball or make a tackle either. KDB is the better player by a country mile.
Are you the ghost of George Best speaking from the grave?
I know George was a great believer of the spirits talking.

Got a ticket for the 2nd leg of the Semi Final, last time i saw a league cup semi it was the second leg against Boro way back in the 70's.Hopefully it will be a great night again and we continue to stuff them

eHxkPJf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.