Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our success, of course ;)

I think he was asking a rhetorical question there Copper. We all know why you’re here, it happened in 2014 and 2018 when you had an unassailable lead, there was a mass exodus when you bottled it both times. My favourite moment was the Stevie Me slip, apparently he still hasn’t got over it, which is a real shame.
So, welcome to the forum, I don’t think even liverpool can slip up this time.
Don’t judge us too harshly if we are a bit hostile, there are many on here who think you’re just here to gloat, which let’s face it you almost certainly are.
By the way, there is no point in trying to persuade us that you don’t get favoured by the refs, we may see every game through a blue tint but we’re not stupid.

I see the owners of Boston Red Socks and also Littlewoods have sacked their manager for cheating,wonder if Littlewoods cheat.

Baseball - but related to Liverpool as it is the Boston Rag Sox.
Sacked their coach for cheating (when assistant coach at Houston who won the title in 2017) but the Rag Sox are also under investigation for their title winning 2018 season when he was coach there.
Seems that the Fenway Group likes its teams to cheat their way to titles....
https://www.bbc.com/sport/baseball/51117353

Edit - Wahablue beat me to it by 3 minutes ha ha

Baseball - but related to Liverpool as it is the Boston Rag Sox.
Sacked their coach for cheating (when assistant coach at Houston who won the title in 2017) but the Rag Sox are also under investigation for their title winning 2018 season when he was coach there.
Seems that the Fenway Group likes its teams to cheat their way to titles....
https://www.bbc.com/sport/baseball/51117353

Edit - Wahablue beat me to it by 3 minutes ha ha

Surely sacking him implies that FSG don't condone cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.