Premier League Games 18/19 January

We did get cover for Fern, he's called Rodri - but he needed to be integrated into the team and this league gradually with Fern playing in midfield.

The management team have a record of NOT strengthening the squad when we've won the league, and we properly fucked up this summer by not replacing Kompany with a like for like equivalent, it's not like we didn't have lot's of notice. Pep deciding to use Fern at centre half has back fired massively, he's not a centre back and our midfield is worse off.

100%

Hopefully our board, coaching team and players see the sensible reasons and put the work in for us to match Liverpool's mentality, workrate, high press and quality in the two boxes. This is the team to beat now
They are unfortunately.Very effective if not ground breaking or particularly easy on the eye. If that is what we served up I would quit.

Klopp is the German Sam Allardyce. Loads of goals from set pieces, crosses into the box from wide areas, get it forward as quickly as possible. Said this on Twitter and someone agreed, saying Mane is the African Kevin Davies. Top reply that.

bit disingenuous, just the German Ferguson, pump it in the box and win at all costs and use the club's reputation and shady ownership to control the narrative.

Leaving a centre back short aka kompany & knowing stones injury record & putting fern in defence means we are short in the middle esp with ferns skill set. insane for a club that just won back to back titles & our size.

rodders is class but not a fern...yet

We were / are desperate for a centre back so we dont need fern in the defence.

fern out of midfield has been our biggest issue all season

:-)
Rodders is the dinho cover,the plan was always to drop dinho back this season,it has weakened us as there is only one dinho in the midle,we couldn't forsee eric being out for half a season,3 senior cb's,dinho and 2 kids should have been enough,it wasn't but thats hindsight really,we could have brough a cb but it wouldn't have replaced vinny as there is only one vinny,we have missed him every bit as much as i said we would

They are unfortunately.Very effective if not ground breaking or particularly easy on the eye. If that is what we served up I would quit.
Not saying we should adopt their playstyle. But a lot of what they have done well is what we have failed at while previous 2 seasons we were better than them

Klopp is the German Sam Allardyce. Loads of goals from set pieces, crosses into the box from wide areas, get it forward as quickly as possible. Said this on Twitter and someone agreed, saying Mane is the African Kevin Davies. Top reply that.
Christ Colin, I think you need a lie down mate, lol.

They may well not play the quality of football that we do, but to label them as akin to an Allardyce team is stretching it a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.