Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The league has gone so lets go gungho for the champs league. Give Dinho (my hero) a rest and Razza (another fav of mine) a much needed rest too over next 2-3 weeks and then go all out for the last10 weeks. Welcome Laporte and Sane back and as a first 11 were as good as anyone. With a very strong bench to back up too.

3 or 4 changes just for the sake of it, 10 clear chances, 1-1 FT. Story of our season unfortunately, hope I'm wrong

It’s getting to the point where the only defender I want starting is Kyle Walker. Fernandinho has to go back into his best position (He hasn’t been the problem before anyone starts). This is gonna be a tough game but fuck it. I wanna see Ederson; Walker Garcia Otamendi Mendy. Fernandinho De Bruyne Bernardo Mahrez Jesus Aguero

It’s getting to the point where the only defender I want starting is Kyle Walker. Fernandinho has to go back into his best position (He hasn’t been the problem before anyone starts). This is gonna be a tough game but fuck it. I wanna see Ederson; Walker Garcia Otamendi Mendy. Fernandinho De Bruyne Bernardo Mahrez Jesus Aguero

Fair enough

The league has gone so lets go Gundho for the champs league. Give Dinho (my hero) a rest and Razza (another fav of mine) a much needed rest too over next 2-3 weeks and then go all out for the last10 weeks. Welcome Laporte and Sane back and as a first 11 were as good as anyone. With a very strong bench to back up too.

Hi everyone, I subscribed last year but I had never commented, I just liked reading your posts.
Here is my lineup:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
ZINCHENKO (we miss his quality, Mendy is not at a top level now)
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
G. Jesus

Lee Mason is the ref. So no doubt a few yellow cards. Going with a 2 nil win and Sergio scoring again.
Ugh, probably my least favourite referee in the league. Team has to be:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
B Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Ugh, probably my least favourite referee in the league. Team has to be:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
B Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero
Whist I like it, I can't see it, it means playing Jesus on the left, and he seems reluctant to do that, I'd go back to 3 at the back that we were doing well with, and I'm a long time moaner about 3 at the back, but it was working, and the change on Saturday clearly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.