• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
___________Ederson___________
____Walker__Rodri __Dinho_____
Cancelo_________________Mendy
_____Mahrez__Kev__Foden____
_______Aguero___Jesus_______

They doing quite well for a promoted team, and pretty good vs top teams as well. Fans will be up for it they know our defence can be caught very easily with some long balls, counters, set pieces. Problem is if the lesser PL clubs like Sheffield, Palace, Wolves, Norwich know this and punish us so often what the hell is our plan vs Real Madrid which should be priority we have one month to improve seriously until we play them.

I expect a very close game, probably a score draw vs Sheffield.

I cannot believe that so many people keep selecting Mendy! You lot must be watching a different bloke seriously! He's possibly the worse value for money signing this club has ever made (and we've had some duffers) and frankly if we could give him away this month and clear his wage bill then it's a deal worth taking.

Not only can he not defend or have any defensive awareness at all, his offensive play (based on the countless times he is played in) is painful to witness. He must have had over 10 opportunities yesterday to deliver a 1st time cross but instead chose to take 3 touches and then not be able to cross as the ball was stuck under his feet. He is the epitome in some respects the product of modern day youth coaching, where far too much emphasis is based on physical strength at the expense of touch and football brain. In short, he's bloody shocking.

KEEP GUNDOGAN OUT OF THIS TEAM! He’s slowing our game tempo down.
Sterling needs benching again, he’s screaming for the ball, and ballooning it over or smashing it into a defenders legs.
I’m critical of Mahrez, but he’s in a good run of form at the moment and deserves Sterling’s place imo. Bernardo needs to be played centrally as his work rate is amazing. Foden needs to replace Merlin NOW, his energy and direct running is some of what we are missing at the moment.
Cancelo is not the RB we hoped he would be, for his price tag, he’s very naive, KW was needed yesterday for his experience but overlooked.
Hopefully we can get a win there, but they’ll be at a high after the result v Gooners away.

Was going to make Kun my fantasy league captain but he will probably be on the bench after only scoring 5 goals in two games.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.