Is it really necessary to slag the club off

It is not about winning the league every season, its been a pathetic attempt at defending it. The losses against Norwich, Newcastle and Wolves etc have all been embarrassing. Saturday was just another example. I don't know whats going on with the team but something is clearly wrong.

yeah. Let’s forget about the crucial injuries to crucial players. Klopp is already filing his excuses for next year just because he might lose a couple of players for a couple of weeks to the African Nations cup. So I guess it’s fair to say the injuries HAVE affected our form.
But don’t let that stop you attacking the team

There has clearly been polarisation between “Pep can do no wrong” and “Pep is underachieving this season”. One action provokes a reaction, sometimes deliberately so.

For example, someone with a clear foot in one camp starting a loaded thread ....

Last edited:
concerning the pie problem
half the price of your pie by buying the " pie n pint " offer for £6.50
works everytime for me
plus the steak pies are gorgeous
Tried that on Saturday, tried to charge me £7.80 as apparently the John Smith's isn't included in the deal....got him to pour Amstel instead and left him with a Smith's bitter.

Transfers.

Not buying a World class centre half at the start of the season.
Wasting millions on players we didn’t need or have been poor buys.(in general)

On the pitch.

Injuries have decimated our season.
Silly and avoidable mistakes by the players.
Picking the wrong captain.(even though I love Dave)

Pep. (wouldn’t want another manager)
To much team rotation.
Dropping in-form players.
Tactical mistakes.

Off the pitch.

Where do I start?

The disconnection and discord between the people running the club and the fans.
Ideas and decisions across the board that have impacted and annoyed the fans.

Human beings like a moan and that's across life not just football. We are tied to a football club through emotion and money so if we feel something isn't right we will have a pop.

I think we as City fan's fall into two camps. The younger or fairly new one who has known mainly just success, then the older one who has seen both sides of the coin. The latter camp then split into two. We have the " Stop moaning it's better than York away " faction versus the " Sod that we are the richest club in the world, we have suffered enough, spend more money!" faction.

As disappointing as this season has been in parts the fact remains if Liverpool weren't having an exceptional one we would be top of the table again. Actually I would say Liverpool are having more than an exceptional season they are having an almost perfect one where all the stars have aligned. Injuries, last gasp winners, luck, var decisions the opposition missing gilt edged chances at one end and letting in soft goals at the other, it has happened game after game. It is uncanny. We would have had to have been perfect ourselves just to keep pace.

We have been cruelly treated with injuries, luck and var decisions but our own complacency and pig headedness has caused this seasons drop off. Stones and Otamendi were rarely used last season because Pep didn't trust them. Once Kompany left we went into the season with one trusted centre half which was madness. Having to play Fernandinho there has weakened the midfield and our effectiveness as he builds a lot of our attack from the holding role, as well as protect the defence. Most fans thought not buying another centre half would come back to haunt us and so it has proved.

concerning the pie problem
half the price of your pie by buying the " pie n pint " offer for £6.50
works everytime for me
plus the steak pies are gorgeous
I think it should be noted that the pies are, indeed, a success. Not had a bad one, are they new suppliers this season?

Transfers.

Not buying a World class centre half at the start of the season.
Wasting millions on players we didn’t need or have been poor buys.(in general)

On the pitch.

Injuries have decimated our season.
Silly and avoidable mistakes by the players.
Picking the wrong captain.(even though I love Dave)

Pep. (wouldn’t want another manager)
To much team rotation.
Dropping in-form players.
Tactical mistakes.

Off the pitch.

Where do I start?

The disconnection and discord between the people running the club and the fans.
Ideas and decisions across the board that have impacted and annoyed the fans.

SOME fans. Tens of thousands are perfectly happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.