Is it really necessary to slag the club off

I would sell me soul to the devil for my kids to see my lot win a cup, never mind the league....

2 * 100 points seasons (near enough)....it was always going to be difficult to keep that intensity up.,.it has been a sensational run for you all....on the back of the never to be forgotten 93:20.

Keep enjoying the wonderful players, you have the benefit of watching for your team.

Well said and hopefully some of the mard arses read your post mate.

We’re living in the best period ever, for supporting City, all the while we could end up with the CL, FA Cup or League Cup or potentially all three!

Last edited:
Never forgotten when you brought about 15 thousand to Maine road and we relegated you. Hardly any trouble and many blues drinking amongst mackems in harmony after the game.
Respect mate.... Always had a soft spot for Sunderland since. I'd love to see Sunderland win a cup. Winning trophies is not just about us winning them, let's not forget that. Here's a clip of the game. Did you go to this game?
Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best, they go from his arse to his chest. They're better than Adam and the Ants, Niall Quinn's disco pants: )

I’m sure he’s delighted you’ve shared a video of them being relegated ;-)

We've had two fantastic seasons. A mixture of defensive issues, injuries, not being clinical enough in front of goal, and Liverpool's consistency, has undone us in the League. Yet we still have a chance of winning three trophies, and if that happens then it would be three fantastic seasons. Let's just see what happens before we write this season off.

Like what ? What exactly could I do to stop the club selling tickets to ticket agencies ?? Or increasing season ticket prices. Two perfectly legitimate things to complain about. Many fans feel very alienated from the club right now

I could stop going. I suppose. The alright jacks aren’t bothered though about any of these issues

Some of the stuff people moan about on here (seperate to two good reasons you put) is just petty.

Honestly if the prices are too much now time to call it a day with them, I pretty much have. Can't afford every game now so pick and choose. Prefer to watch local non league

Slag the club off? Would need to know what that even means tbh. Criticise a performance absolutely. But anyone is capable of starting a how great are we thread I suppose. Expectations have rightly been dramatically increased some need to accept that and move away from the grateful stage its long overdue.

Reactions: Ric
Never forgotten when you brought about 15 thousand to Maine road and we relegated you. Hardly any trouble and many blues drinking amongst mackems in harmony after the game.
Respect mate.... Always had a soft spot for Sunderland since. I'd love to see Sunderland win a cup. Winning trophies is not just about us winning them, let's not forget that. Here's a clip of the game. Did you go to this game?
Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best, they go from his arse to his chest. They're better than Adam and the Ants, Niall Quinn's disco pants: )

I was there mate...8 of us travelled down on the train ..as I lived in Sunderland at the time...

Was behind the goal we attacked in the first half. Drank with City before the game...and later, in fact until the train was leaving...City fans bought us drinks all night....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.