UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who is back

La Liga President, Javier Tebas: “A sanction needs to be imposed. I know Manchester City's figures, where their income comes from and that figures don’t add up, if we take into account the market figure. So I think that some kind of penalty needs to be imposed.”

“Uefa have dealt with some FFP cases the right way and they should be congratulated. But there are two specific cases, Manchester City and PSG, which are not being dealt with correctly. When we have clubs being financed by states, this causes inflation.”
What a surprise.

No, they will not when Coca Cola and Mc Donalds tried to get Addidas to put out of the WC they refused, and within a month the Yanks had accused the golden boy of German football Beckenbauer of corruption?, I never did find out the outcome? but it was a message, the Yanks own football what they want they get

We each have our own view bud, but imho I think in the US the authorities, like the FBI for example, in general are less swayed by status than some of the institutions in Europe and elsewhere. Ultimately in this case, we’ll have to wait & see.

We each have our own view bud, but imho I think in the US the authorities, like the FBI for example, in general are less swayed by status than some of the institutions in Europe and elsewhere. Ultimately in this case, we’ll have to wait & see.
Big Yank business owns America and our competitors are among the biggest, but we will have to wait and see

The FIFA stuff all kicked off with the FBI because CONMEBOL were based out of Miami. Once a crime is committed in the states the FBI give themselves authority to take that investigation global. The actual crime was taking bribes from South American TV companies for world cup rights. I can't see any scenario where the FBI become involved in UEFA's dealings.

The FIFA stuff all kicked off with the FBI because CONMEBOL were based out of Miami. Once a crime is committed in the states the FBI give themselves authority to take that investigation global. The actual crime was taking bribes from South American TV companies for world cup rights. I can't see any scenario where the FBI become involved in UEFA's dealings.
The crime was wire fraud, which involves passing illicit money through the US banking system, which pretty well ever transaction does pass through at some point. Or even an email, which is intending to defraud someone or encourage someone commit a crime.

Let's imagine a scenario whereby FSG paid someone, in dollars, or emailed someone from Boston instructing them to hack into our systems or work for us and get information from the inside. The FBI could certainly get involved.

The crime was wire fraud, which involves passing illicit money through the US banking system, which pretty well ever transaction does pass through at some point. Or even an email, which is intending to defraud someone or encourage someone commit a crime.

Let's imagine a scenario whereby FSG paid someone, in dollars, or emailed someone from Boston instructing them to hack into our systems or work for us and get information from the inside. The FBI could certainly get involved.

Are you talking about the scouting hack or another hack in relation to FFP?

To be honest I don't really get the last few pages and people looking for evidence of a campaign. I thought it was fairly public that Bayern (Rummimegge) Liverpool (Henry) and the big Spanish 2 (through Tebas) were openly pushing for sanctions against City, the first 2 in the early days of FFP and Tebas pretty much 24/7 365.

I wonder what it would take for the press to talk of American owners as enemies of football rather than Qatari or UAE owners.

I wonder how rags and scousers would handle that.

Look who is back

La Liga President, Javier Tebas: “A sanction needs to be imposed. I know Manchester City's figures, where their income comes from and that figures don’t add up, if we take into account the market figure. So I think that some kind of penalty needs to be imposed.”

“Uefa have dealt with some FFP cases the right way and they should be congratulated. But there are two specific cases, Manchester City and PSG, which are not being dealt with correctly. When we have clubs being financed by states, this causes inflation.”

The biggest problem the media present is that they act as mouthpieces for interested parties. Not just about City but in almost everything they put out. Most reporters rarely criticize or express their own judgment. In this case, I'm sure City's and UEFA's auditors will be surprised to learn that City's figures don't add up. The market value can only be applied to contracts between what are considered to be related parties and I'm sure UEFA will be grateful to Mr Tebas for pointing out to them that they got their valuations completely wrong. But the good news for UEFA is that they only got them wrong in City's case. The guys a complete twat and it should be made clear in the report of his comments that he's chatting shit as they say and not for the first time.

Does he know bia legal sources or illegal sources?

Tebas unfortunately is a very powerful man, with very powerful connections and friends within football and politics, who is determined to destroy City. ( and PSG)

While turning a blind eye to Real and Barcelona.

Tebas.

La Liga President, Javier Tebas: “A sanction needs to be imposed. I know Manchester City's figures, where their income comes from and that figures don’t add up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.