Aguero's successor?

We'll see how he goes at Dortmund. I haven't seen him play much but he hasn't really stood out the few times I have seen him (obviously he has very good stats). Time will tell.
Hasn't stood out? Give me a break. He had Liverpool's much vaunted defence on the rack twice this season.

Why not just sign Mbappe now then (ignoring that we probably wouldn't get him now or in a year's time) anyway?
I’d love Mbappe now but I think we have a better chance of getting Auba in this window. Most of the players mentioned on this thread we probably wouldn’t get for one reason or another.

Post Sergio we need a marquee signing, a genuine world class superstar to take us forward on and off the pitch. Can’t think of anyone more able to do that than Mbappe

I’d love Mbappe now but I think we have a better chance of getting Auba in this window. Most of the players mentioned on this thread we probably wouldn’t get for one reason or another.

Post Sergio we need a marquee signing, a genuine world class superstar to take us forward on and off the pitch. Can’t think of anyone more able to do that than Mbappe

I doubt we'll see Mbappe plating for us at any time in the near future. I suspect when he leaves PSG, it will be for Spain. He would be my first choice though.

Don't have an issue if we can replace Aguero with Mbappe, but wouldn't sacrifice Jesus for Aubamayang when we still have Aguero.

I doubt we'll see Mbappe plating for us at any time in the near future. I suspect when he leaves PSG, it will be for Spain. He would be my first choice though.
I agree with you but I think Madrid may be losing some of its lustre. Apparently he’s turned us down before but while we have the best coach in the world here then there’s always a chance he’ll reconsider. Smashing Madrid in the last 16 wouldn’t harm our case either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.