Away fans in home end again

"City Matters should do something". Tell me what we should do that would guarantee an acceptable outcome. All we can do is make our voices heard but if anyone has constructive suggestions then I'd genuinely welcome them. Had some great feedback on seasoncard renewal packs and hopefully some of it will be implemented.
I don’t expect any outcome, just that the point is put across to the club is enough. I’m not the only one who thinks so vociferously about this. I know dozens of Blues who are hating the situation in our stands.

If I come across as a bit of a sweary moody **** it’s only because this really pisses me off.

But that’s because so many of us care about our support and what’s going on in the stands.

Exactly. In Germany, Bayern have phenomenal commercial income but much of that comes from their main corporate shareholders Allianz, Audi and Adidas, who own 25% of the club between them. Their revenue is nearly double that of Dortmund, who are the next biggest German team in terms of revenue. They should be walking the Bundesliga every season. So they can afford the top players. Their matchday income is about the same as Liverpool's. Dortmund's matchday income is about the same as ours so their prices can't be that much different across the board.

The Audi Sponsoring was 35 million/year and with a new contract will be 50 million.
Telekom pays 35 million for the shirt sponsoring (Schalke and BVB get about 20 to 24 million from Gazprom and Evonik)
Adidas pays around 60 millions.
Allianz has the naming rights of the stadium.

Just to be able to compare that to others. But Bayern has additional big contracts with other big companies. It helps if you are the biggest name in the most popular sport in a so export driven country...

That clip showing kids celebrating Palaces first goal sums us up as a club, soft underbelly, happy to be mocked by fans and the media, those seats yesterday can be traced to whichever school/organization we gave them too and they should never receive them again, obviously not City fans, contrast that to the school kids sat near me in level 3 south stand for the Atalanta game, sang there hearts out and stayed till the end, future fans in the making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.