Jesus
Aguero

If mendy is out then angelino

Ederson
Garcia, Rodri, Fernandinho
Walker, De Bruyne, Foden, Zinchenko
Mahrez, Aguero, Jesus

3-4-3/3-5-2

Given that we have absolutely zero chance of winning the league, I hope Pep gives Garcia and Foden a lot more first team opportunities.

As long as Raz and Gundo dont play we should be ok, Raz isn't at it at the moment and Gundo slows us down.

I'd agree, in respect to this one match, but I think Sterling needs game time to play himself back into form.
Maybe sat on the bench and given a run for the last 30 minutes so that he can have the joy of fresh legs against a tired defence?

Ederson
Garcia, Rodri, Fernandinho
Walker, De Bruyne, Foden, Zinchenko
Mahrez, Aguero, Jesus

3-4-3/3-5-2

Given that we have absolutely zero chance of winning the league, I hope Pep gives Garcia and Foden a lot more first team opportunities.

I’d love that but can’t see it.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me tbf. The dilemma for Guardiola is whether to try and let him play his way back into form, or to give him a decent rest so that he comes back reinvigorated for the Madrid games and the rest of the season.
I'd argue that looking back at how Pep handled Kyle Walker last season is probably pretty instructive to his views here. Out of form as can be in the middle of the season but still played every week over Danilo, probably to the our detriment at some points.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Rodri
Foden
KDB

Jesus
Aguero
Mahrez

I'd like to see this team but I think Bernardo will play as will Gundogan. If Gundogan does start we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.