Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't you get? Fulham home is another game away and extra days to get fitter, and most probably an easier game to come back to.

Why start him at Fulham? United League Cup is another few days to get fitter and an easier game to come back to?

Why start him at United? West Ham is another 10 days to get fitter and an easier game!

In fact, fuck it, why bring him back at all? He can't get injured again if he doesn't play.

I don't get these comments.

It's like every poster who writes them thinks no one at the club bothered to think about Laporte's return at all.

We've got a 20+ person medical team, 4 assistant managers and you think no one stopped and put some thought into when Laporte should come back and if he's ready?
Doubt he will last the 90 mins though

Imagine when Sane is back.

Not expecting a whole lot from him in the short time he'll remain with us. I doubt he'll go more out of his way to follow Pep's instructions than before and he'll probably have the possibility of recurring his injury in the back of his mind and scuppering his move.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he tears teams apart and gets the send off he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.