Kylian Mbappé

Watched the interview with him on TV last night. Might be me but thought he came over as a right ****. Right up his own arse. Kept saying ‘I am Kylian’ like he was slightly unhinged. Really wasn’t impressed - thought he had his feet on the floor but he looked the biggest ego I’ve seen for a 21 year old.

Destined for Madrid

Watched the interview with him on TV last night. Might be me but thought he came over as a right ****. Right up his own arse. Kept saying ‘I am Kylian’ like he was slightly unhinged. Really wasn’t impressed - thought he had his feet on the floor but he looked the biggest ego I’ve seen for a 21 year old.
He's got Zlatan mentally....

He's been spend time with Neymar .... enough said :D

That’s precisely it. The same I’m a slight upgrade on God way about him.

staggering how humble the likes of Silva, Sergio and KFB are in comparison.
Good point. It seems that our player recruitment takes into account personality these days. Mario was maybe the exception, but that was more eccentric, as he seems a thoroughly nice bloke, as all our players seem to be

To me he seemed ok, good English
If klopp or pep was his manager he would be best player in the world. Add the work rate to his speed and skill
Think at PSG it’s just him v Neymar and not about the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.