United Home League Cup Tickets

Is it possible to upgrade a paper ticket online from an 18-21 to an adult ?
Apparently not. I was upgrading my wife’s EFL Cup Scheme Senior ticket to Adult for my son.

I was told that you buy a new ticket (for the same seat) and they would refund the original ticket. Just how that differs from upgrading I don’t know.

My wife attends the week end matches and my son does the mid week games. Every time it appears different. Sometimes it goes on the card, sometimes an e-ticket and sometimes they post out a paper ticket.

It is most confusing.

4703 online now (headline figure not moved much but that's partly because new seats were added online). There'll be more than 4,700 tickets left but it's not a lot to shift. Sales are bound to drop off and then increase again as the game approaches.

With seasoncard money, Fulham money, United money, Madrid money and a possible FAC4round home game and a possible Wembley EFLCup final all to pay for just after Christmas... this is where City don’t understand the everyday man.

This didn’t even include away games and Madrid away.

Madrid shouldn’t have been £50 and people can’t afford all of the above so people have picked and chosen. The priorities being the seaoncard money that comes out anyway, the possible Wembley EFLCup final even though we aren’t there yet, and Madrid.

If City had priced them all with some real thought then they’d all have been snapped up no problem.

I really hope this goes for us on Wednesday and there isn't an outbreak of 'Typical City', as this will be my last ever home game watching City and there can be no better way to finish than by knocking United out of a cup.

I've finally decided that my passion has gone and frankly with a 5 hour round drive, the negative impact of VAR on the match attending fan and perhaps some age related malaise, I simply cannot motivate myself anymore. I'm sure this summer's renewals will show I'm not alone. To be honest I feel quite excited at becoming free of the football addiction and all the rather futile stresses it brings.

4703 online now (headline figure not moved much but that's partly because new seats were added online). There'll be more than 4,700 tickets left but it's not a lot to shift. Sales are bound to drop off and then increase again as the game approaches.

I think there are more than that available. It's an inexact science but about half of the top tier is still available and in my experience when that's the case we are looking at a crowd around 45K. Which would be pretty shit. I've looked at my own block (328) a couple of times over the last week or so and it's barely changed. The irony is that if both clubs had given full allocations both games would have sold out.

Doesn't look like there's been that much changesince yesterday.

Same blocks still showing.

It's......"empty seats at home", for this one.

A9-DCF276-56-E9-4-E70-8-DC7-D669-AEF81-C7-A.png

With seasoncard money, Fulham money, United money, Madrid money and a possible FAC4round home game and a possible Wembley EFLCup final all to pay for just after Christmas... this is where City don’t understand the everyday man.

This didn’t even include away games and Madrid away.

Madrid shouldn’t have been £50 and people can’t afford all of the above so people have picked and chosen. The priorities being the seaoncard money that comes out anyway, the possible Wembley EFLCup final even though we aren’t there yet, and Madrid.

If City had priced them all with some real thought then they’d all have been snapped up no problem.

All correct, bar Madrid at home as, it's nearly sold out. And will sell out before Monday.

I'm really surprised this is so slow.

Perhaps it's synonymous with our changing fanbase, as a 56 year old screwing the rags into the ground has been a lifetime goal and something I'll never get board with but our newer/tourist fans seem to want a sterile Madrid game more.

Madrid tickets flew out the door though. It is not the pricing that City have got wrong for this game but the ticket allocation policy. Neither of my kids have seen a derby and I could have taken one but not the other to this game (there were seats next to me when these first went on sale as my neighbours aren't on the cup scheme this year).

It would have been great to take both or the family as a whole, but instead it's just me going to keep the peace at home

I'm really surprised this is so slow.

Perhaps it's synonymous with our changing fanbase, as a 56 year old screwing the rags into the ground has been a lifetime goal and something I'll never get board with but our newer/tourist fans seem to want a sterile Madrid game more.
I don't like the newer/tourist fans tag. You were one once. They are the family members of other blues, and blues who have come back to the fold.

If we knock Real Madrid out,do you think the Etihad will be sterile?

I hope both nights will be nights to remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.