United Home League Cup Tickets

I don't like the newer/tourist fans tag. You were one once. They are the family members of other blues, and blues who have come back to the fold.

If we knock Real Madrid out,do you think the Etihad will be sterile?

I hope both nights will be nights to remember.
I stand by my post Marv, it's each to their own but I know which game will get me bouncing more & it's not the CL game.

I don't like the newer/tourist fans tag. You were one once. They are the family members of other blues, and blues who have come back to the fold.

If we knock Real Madrid out,do you think the Etihad will be sterile?

I hope both nights will be nights to remember.

Very unlikely. It will be the club selling them to agencies as is always the case with CL games.

It will sell out when people get paid. I’m in the cup scheme, but most people are skint right now

Much more excited for this game then Madrid tbh

what will probably happen is that loads of tickets will be given to groups, despite paying top whack, i wouldn't have an issue with the club offering the remaining tickets at reduced prices to genuine city fans, could easily promote them at the Fulham game and shift them very quickly

Think the club missed a trick by putting the Madrid tickets on sale so early which may now be impacting on Fulham and United sales. Especially at such a difficult time of the year for a lot of fans. Madrid was always going to sell and they should have waited till United and Fulham were well out of the way...the game is still just under 2 months away!

what will probably happen is that loads of tickets will be given to groups, despite paying top whack, i wouldn't have an issue with the club offering the remaining tickets at reduced prices to genuine city fans, could easily promote them at the Fulham game and shift them very quickly

There is always the issue of pissing off supporters who have already paid full price for their tickets that is overlooked when people suggest reducing prices for remaining tickets in the days before a game.

I would be extremely unhappy if that happened and the only way the club could get me back onside would be to refund the difference between a full priced ticket and the discounted price.

There is always the issue of pissing off supporters who have already paid full price for their tickets that is overlooked when people suggest reducing prices for remaining tickets in the days before a game.

I would be extremely unhappy if that happened and the only way the club could get me back onside would be to refund the difference between a full priced ticket and the discounted price.

i get that, but it happens for many of the champions league group games, often end up surrounded by groups who are clearly on a cheapie/freebie, i agree with your sentiment, but if it helped some who couldn't afford it, i wouldnt be against it.

I really hope this goes for us on Wednesday and there isn't an outbreak of 'Typical City', as this will be my last ever home game watching City and there can be no better way to finish than by knocking United out of a cup.

I've finally decided that my passion has gone and frankly with a 5 hour round drive, the negative impact of VAR on the match attending fan and perhaps some age related malaise, I simply cannot motivate myself anymore. I'm sure this summer's renewals will show I'm not alone. To be honest I feel quite excited at becoming free of the football addiction and all the rather futile stresses it brings.

Same this is my last season, VAR, price, travel time and kick off times have had an input as well as getting a dog and my father being ill.

Think the club missed a trick by putting the Madrid tickets on sale so early which may now be impacting on Fulham and United sales. Especially at such a difficult time of the year for a lot of fans. Madrid was always going to sell and they should have waited till United and Fulham were well out of the way...the game is still just under 2 months away!
Totally agree. I’ve had an unbelievably expensive couple of months with my daughter’s 18th and steplad’s 21st so something had to give and on balance I’d rather the FA and PL had my money than UEFA so I didn’t buy Madrid tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.