Adama Traore

Looks to improved massively but just don't see him being the missing piece of our jigsaw, coming up against teams that just put 11 behind the ball and sit on the edge of there box he will be clueless, which is probably 75% of the teams we play

He’d be an asset the way we play for sure but we all know he’d pull his hamstring in the first month and that’d be the end of that

Pep isn’t bothered about pace, he wants footballers with the ability on the ball, if he could do that then he would be ideal but I just don’t see that in him.

Pep isn’t bothered about pace, he wants footballers with the ability on the ball, if he could do that then he would be ideal but I just don’t see that in him.

Is his ability on the ball really any worse than some of the players we already have? Walker, Mendy and Sterling are all regulars in our side, I am not having that Traore is any less comfortable on the ball than any of them.

Is his ability on the ball really any worse than some of the players we already have? Walker, Mendy and Sterling are all regulars in our side, I am not having that Traore is any less comfortable on the ball than any of them.

Agree with that.

He is so quick from a standing start that even against a packed defence he’d create space, and playing with better players would help him find more space. However, while he is technically good and his general consistency has improved, he does remain inconsistent in games, and with Sterling, Sane, and Jesus all prone to lapses, too, another in that mould would seem unnecessary. That said, people couldn’t see the logic in our pursuing Mahrez.

Can't tell if people are actually serious or just extreme wumming over a guy who'd be Wilfried Bony Mk2 here. A quick glance of who's endorsing this seems to reveal a lot of pro-Gundoganers though, which probably says all you need to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.