"Disappointing" attendances

Check your preferences in your account mate. You may have elected not to receive certain emails.

Cheers Blue. If I sign into the ticket office web site I can’t see anyway of setting up email notifications and all my family relationships have now been deleted. I get marketing emails and general emails every week from City. Perhaps another phone call to the ticket office is needed

If Fulham had brought as many as Port Vale we'd have had 46-47,000 there at least. For a match against Championship opposition, kicking off at 1pm on a Sunday and live on free-to-air TV it's not terrible.

Pep can't really win when he's asked a question like that but a more diplomatic answer wouldn't go amiss. Something like "I only worry about the team" or even go on the front foot and say "Did you ask Olé Gunnar Solskjær that question on Wednesday when there were loads of empty seats?"

But he never does. It isn't just the nasty media asking snide questions, it is Pep having a dig and it fucks me off. I can accept the club policy not to take on the shithouse media in a war of words, I may not like it but I accept it, what I do not accept is Peps snide digs at us fans.

Agree. He should just be focusing on the game and say I won’t answer questions about anything else or just answer positively. Does our head of media not brief him on this?

Let's hope Pep doesn't make another comment about City's support after the United match, as it doesn't look like it's going to sell out.

If Fulham had brought as many as Port Vale we'd have had 46-47,000 there at least. For a match against Championship opposition, kicking off at 1pm on a Sunday and live on free-to-air TV it's not terrible.

Pep can't really win when he's asked a question like that but a more diplomatic answer wouldn't go amiss. Something like "I only worry about the team" or even go on the front foot and say "Did you ask Olé Gunnar Solskjær that question on Wednesday when there were loads of empty seats?"
And that just about sums it up and should stop the relentless seat fetish.

I love Guardiola, but his comments today pissed me off. A lot of people haven’t been paid since Xmas and we’ll have had five home games in January after the United game. It was the third highest attendance of the weekend, and not everyone is as loaded as him. Sometimes he should keep his mouth shut instead of adding fuel to the fire.

Well why don’t someone say something to him or are everyone a city shit scared to ask him or inform him about us fans who aren’t loaded?

Exactly. Low attendances in the cups are only an issue when it’s us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.