COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory here. Too many people in China, someone "fabricated" this virus on purpose.......
giphy.gif

As me Mam couldn't afford Alpine, Ben Shaws or Corona I wouldn't know which was best but as I still have my tonsils and appendix perhaps the Ben Saws D&B was the reason you lost yours.

same here.
Fizzy drinks in our house were orange squash with Andrews liver salts stirred in.

As me Mam couldn't afford Alpine, Ben Shaws or Corona I wouldn't know which was best but as I still have my tonsils and appendix perhaps the Ben Saws D&B was the reason you lost yours.

No they just took them Musty and no child was safe back then. On our ward at Birch hill I recognized another 5 school mates who tried desperately to warn me but could not speak as they had already been harvested. I think they sold them on but can offer little in the way to substantiate except a sixth sense but the truth will out. For families who could not afford fizzy drinks there was always what we affectionately called Spo which was a home made liquorice drink. Traditionally it was made with a chemist's hard liquorice stick cut into pieces and dropped into a bottle of cold water. This was left in a cool dark place for a week or so. Once infused the liquorice water could be enjoyed by shaking the bottle and sucking the brown foam and liquid from the neck of the bottle and if that did not stir the imagination you could always rely on good old Corporation pop as Mr Stoke just espoused..

Last edited:
No they just took them Musty and no child was safe back then. On our ward at Birch hill I recognized another 5 school mates who tried desperately to warn me but could not speak as they had already been harvested. I think they sold them on but can offer little in the way to substantiate except a sixth sense but the truth will out. For families who could not afford fizzy drinks there was always what we affectionately called Spo which was a home made liquorice drink. Traditionally it was made with a chemist's hard liquorice stick cut into pieces and dropped into a bottle of cold water. This was left in a cool dark place for a week or so. Once infused the liquorice water could be enjoyed by shaking the bottle and sucking the brown foam and liquid from the neck of the bottle and if that did not stir the imagination you could always rely on good old Corporation pop as Mr Stoke has just espoused..

A liquorice stick left in water for a week in a cupboard, what could possibly go wrong. I do remember those Liquorice twigs though, you needed your gran to chew them soft first.

Hang on a minute. China had a policy of one child per couple for donkeys years, they are now moaning that there are not enough young people to look after the elderly. Now a virus is killing the elderly. Oh I do like a good conspiracy theory.
giphy.gif

Hang on a minute. China had a policy of one child per couple for donkeys years, they are now moaning that there are not enough young people to look after the elderly. Now a virus is killing the elderly. Oh I do like a good conspiracy theory.

I have had 2 people in real life tell me that the US implanted this virus to weaken China, what an age we're living in ehh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.