United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Phew.
They had how many shots at our goal tonight?...two? And we were hanging on against 10 men at home again against them, an abject Man Utd side.
Otamendi's utterly brain dead foul right at the end summed up our decision making tonight.
Some pathetic misses, some dreadful decision making all over the pitch almost cost us. Silva fannying around with a near open goal, Raz trying to beat 4 of their players when he initially only had the GK to beat...Raz has to be dumped for a bit, his two poor misses in the 1st leg 1st half almost came back to haunt us & his sitter in the 2nd half.
Good performances from Gundo, Rodri at times, Walker worked hard. I thought Kev was going to win it for us in the 2nd half but it didn't happen.
How did we lose again to that shower of shite?
I'm actually livid which is stupid because we've gone through.

Real Madrid have been quite good lately, defensively sound and good going forward.

Our weakness to set pieces and weakness to finish gives me low hope of going through. Fuck... hate being negative of the team.

Mahrez barely got the ball - it's not his fault. Everything coming down the left, which is an error because Sterling is down right fucking shit at the moment, and he's been great before and will come good but he's shit right now, like couldn't get in a sunday league team shit.

great result shocking performance baring the first 15 minutes

are defensive line is brain dead! - contstantly getting sucked into diving in in the middle third and missing challenges - defensively wide open and a better team would have beaten got to the final instead of us tonight.

Pep has to decide whether he trust stones or not...playing a back 3 of Otto, Walker and Cancello was suicidal - two of them cannt pass out from the back and as soon as utd worked that out after the first 20 mins the whole team started to panic

Gundogan and Mahrez just arent brave enough in these types of games and go missing every time.

Sterling needs a rocket as he was genuinely awful

KDB is drifting in and out of games and his positional changes are causing this.

We need Laporte and Ferna

Sane (as much as I dont want the lad back due to his commitment to Bayern Munich) will, hopefully push sterling to start performing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.