United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

im very disapointed Karen,spanking these tonight would have meant more than winning the lge cup,infact im not arsed about the cup, they realy are a bad side just like Norwich but as in that game 'we expected to win' and got caught, disapointed isnt the word i'm completely gutted that this shambles of a united side has won here now twice this season, i cant see where its going because pep has 12 months so whats the point in re building,he has to sign up an extension or go IMO

good points here. The club seem to be static.
Pep needs to sign another 2/3 years or go. 12 months is only holding the club back.

it’s at least 2 years to rebuild especially with Liverpool being much more organised at the minute.

it’s as if everybody is waiting for pep. I’d love pep to say I’m here for 3 more years with £300 mil to spend but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

it’s bizarre we have no defender signing in January, we are so desperate even if a temp signing. We are loosing coz of our lack of defence.

it looks like pep goes at the end of the season to me and the club already have it planned out the way things are sadly.

We battered them, scored twice but narrowly offside and had players refusing to shoot on open goals from 7 yards out.

It was anything but a poor performance.

Poor result? yes of course, losing the game 1-0 but it wasn't a poor performance and over the 2 legs we battered them and are in another final.

I give up, this place is shit if we dont win 5-0 every game.
Think about ‘we scored twice but they were narrowly offside.’ So we didn’t score. If you watched that performance and thought it was good you need help. Look at some of the individual performances - Cancelo and Sterling were woeful. Rodri and KDB poor. We conceded reckless free kicks due to sheer panic. They had 10 men and we tried to see the game out by putting stones on.

Why, because I’m not a happy clapper and I expect City to do better?

Utd are mid table standard any other season than this diabolical one.

They’re short with injuries and we had them there for the taking and buckled.

I expect more from the players and manager and I was on this board, several weeks ago, going mad that we’d almost refused to attack at the end of the first leg, conserving energy, when they were more open than Giggs’s Sister in Law’s legs and we didn’t take it.

We then somehow get into a situation where we’re praying a free kick doesn’t go in last kick of the tie, to take it to penalties from sheer stupidity.

Poorly prepared and poor game plan is an understatement.

I agree with this.

Seriously, what are you trying to get out of this? Shit happens, we lost against United. No fucking chance Pep goes out his way to purposely lose to United, do you really believe the shite you are coming out with?!
shit happens once maybe not twice or three times, pep tinkerd and everyone on here was gobsmaked when they seen the defence,,,no excuses whatsoever and its bad management,pep expected like us fans and it did not deliver

Three finals in a row - I should be happy but I'm pee'd that we got beat today by the team that I despise more than anything else.
And to add to my ill feeling the scoucers are now 19 points ahead.

good points here. The club seem to be static.
Pep needs to sign another 2/3 years or go. 12 months is only holding the club back.

it’s at least 2 years to rebuild especially with Liverpool being much more organised at the minute.

it’s as if everybody is waiting for pep. I’d love pep to say I’m here for 3 more years with £300 mil to spend but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

it’s bizarre we have no defender signing in January, we are so desperate even if a temp signing. We are loosing coz of our lack of defence.

it looks like pep goes at the end of the season to me and the club already have it planned out the way things are sadly.

Static as we reach yet another final?

Holding the club back as he leads us to yet another final?

Is spice going around on here tonight or what?

Olly the Wally trying to make out we didn't get enough cards in his post match interview. Get to fuck, you wouldn't know we were the home team at all the way Friend referee'd that game. Matic made plenty of fouls to deserve a accumulative card, the other was a yellow. Had Fernandinho made every single one of them in the same game, they would say it didn't come soon enough and that he can have no complaints.

Were is the focus on refs ruining games when City get robbed against Liverpool with shite decisions? Nowhere. Same with all the UK broadcasters.

We lost wembly or not this team shudnt be getting beat at home by them lot.sterling should lose his place to sane when hes fit.ottamendi is garbadge and gundogan is a passenger.cant understand peps line ups sometimes.
Leave Gundo alone mate, he was our best player on the pitch tonight, tidying everything in the middle and making necessary interceptions. All games we lost so far this season, even the one against the Dippers, we lost because we couldn't convert clear cut chances. We create, but we don't convert them, that's all. Stop shitting on players, particularly the ones that were not guilty for losing to this terrible Rags side.

That's all you ever do, repeat what others have said.

Wembley.

Congrats to utd on those 3 victories that have meant no final appearances or league titles whilst us on the other hand?
It was the post after yours actually so it was right there
Can you and fantasy get a room

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.