United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

A lot of things going against us this season, from injuries and refereeing decisions to being unlucky to concede from half-chances and miss ourselves big chances.

Yet we can win another treble this season. No need to play at the peak of our powers in January. Our training sessions are geared towards peaking in the last months of the season, not in January.

We tried to win the game last night. Our setup was very attacking. We tried to attack in a manner that creates chances for us without allowing counter attacks. And we did everything well apart from finishing. They created very little, they didn't have a single big chance, their goal came from a great strike from a half chance after a deflected ball. You can't defend against that. They had better chances against Liverpool but failed to score. That's football. Liverpool have been luckier this season so far. It's only January though. Get Laporte and Sane back, hit form at the right moment and fight for every trophy we can win.

It starts before the game when they’re all cuddling each other in the tunnel. It’s a local derby ffs
Indeed! They’re our biggest fucking rivals for fuck’s sake! When they went down “injured”, four times our players went over and stroked the ****s on the back of the head and helped them up.

FUCK OFF!

Even the fans applauded United when they threw the ball back to us after we’d kicked it out at one point. Me and the lads near me went fucking mad at that, what the fuck are we clapping those fucking ****s for? Just for throwing the ball back to us?

FUCK OFF!

The dirty red ****s deserve none of that. Fuck em, leave them on the deck and don’t be fucking clapping them neither!

The world’s gone mad when that’s what our players and fans are doing in a Manchester derby!

Having had time to sleep on it, got to say from a tactics point of view I think Pep got it right over 2 legs. They had 10 mins max between both games where they looked dangerous, 2 meaningful shots on goal from them over two games.

However, they scored from both and this is a worrying trend. After 15 mins last night I turned to my pal and said they will score first with their first shot. And they promptly did . This is happening far too often. We are playing ok, making chances, not taking as many as we should, then get caught with a sucker punch. Its not a one off, been going on pretty much all season. Not a good trend and we need to fix it fast.

No chance in the Champions league, we'll play well have loads of the ball, more chances and go out to an odd goal. You can see it coming mile off unfortunately.

Indeed! They’re our biggest fucking rivals for fuck’s sake! When they went down “injured”, four times our players went over and stroked the ****s on the back of the head and helped them up.

FUCK OFF!

Even the fans applauded United when they threw the ball back to us after we’d kicked it out at one point. Me and the lads near me went fucking mad at that, what the fuck are we clapping those fucking ****s for? Just for throwing the ball back to us?

FUCK OFF!

The dirty red ****s deserve none of that. Fuck em, leave them on the deck and don’t be fucking clapping them neither!

The world’s gone mad when that’s what our players and fans are doing in a Manchester derby!

I hate these fence sitters!!!! :)

many on here are acting like having a smacked arse moan moan moan

look the prize was won by city and its a 2 leg semi final for a reason ?? if you played it the other way round and lost the first leg 1.0 at home and won the 2nd leg 3.1 away you still get the same result but a different feeling that's how am seeing it tonight, yes its never nice losing to them but they did not win anything and we did
Great analogy.

Hope Pep has learnt some big lessons from these two legs. Playing one very good 45 mins over two legs is just not good enough and I hope we never repeat such arrogance again by taking the foot off the gas in semifinal again. Credit to OGS, he outfoxed Pep tonight. He was unlucky with the Matic sending off and having three big players missing. Pleased we're going to Wembley but it's been a very disappointing semifinal.
You catch a few with those comments. Pep outfoxed, looooooolllll

Watched highlights from Liverpool's game last night. West Ham had better chances than Manure against us and failed to score. Sums up the season so far.

Pep needs to get the lads on shooting practice
We do everything right but don't put the ball away
We could still be playing and wouldn't score
Frustrated as I always want to fuck these fuckers over big time and we didn't score wise

Raheem seems to have accelerated downhill, it's as though he's waiting for the Madrid game so he can perform on the bigger stage

Is he looking at a move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.