United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that every shit game he watches, he's sitting there pissing his sides inside, that nobody will every be able to out do him, (might have had a few worries when Mourinho waltzed up) no matter how much money they chuck at it, and that is why he left them in such a mess, not in his lifetime will anyone properly recover it, and he still sits there regularly over seeing it all.
Know what you mean, I question if he even supports them!

Can't see them moving on any of the youngsters.............

They probably won't..

The youngsters being..

Greenwood
McTomminy
James
The fullback, can't remember his name
Chong
Piranha, whatever he's called

Can't think of any more..

All of them are not good enough and will not be winning many league titles in the coming years..

They have 5 or 6 players at most who you would think could form the basis of a team, that leaves a lot of gaps to fill which won't be cheap and will still not guarantee them success as they would have to sort a patten of play out and knit them into a team..

The Paperboy looks like he'd struggle to tie his shoelaces nevermind build a new team..

It's going to be interesting to see how it pans out for them.

Like I said, they look fooked to me..

Maybe the return of the piano player will be the missing link..!

It's such a shame..!

LOL..!

Well bearing in mind it is in every region of China and I thought the plane load had come from various parts as well.

I don’t think it had. Particularly in Whaun there is a complete lock down on public transport. One bloke only got his travel docs 7 minutes before check-in time. He lives 25 minutes from the airport and short of walking there was no way of getting there

I'd laugh at them but these bastards have a habit of emerging from the deepest barrel of shit smelling of roses.

That's already happened to an extent this season... far and away the worst they've been since the GPC left but it coincides with just about the rest of the PL being equally shit and inconsistent, meaning that they're still in with a shout of top 4 when most other seasons they'd barely be in the top half of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.