Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Gash again.
We have been worked out.

we used to have strong players physically and mentally , kompany, de Jong, yaya , Zaba, dzeko.

now we have all technically gifted players .

sussed

I don't think it's that. We're still dominating games and creating plenty of chances. We're just not taking them this season.

I'm over it, the players not finishing, Pep's choices, can't remember the last time we couldn't score a single goal in back to back games.

Not wasting any more energy being angry.

Seen it again and its probably the right decision.
Shoulder to shoulder isn’t a foul though

In football, a shoulder barge describes the action when a player, who is trying to get to the ball, uses his or her shoulder to push against an opposing player's shoulder – the shoulders touch. ... However, in the laws of the game a shoulder barge, or shouldercharge, is legal.

He’s trying to pave the way for his exit.

I think there's something in this. There's no way we can let him stay next season unless he signs an extension which seems very unlikely.

We have two elite level youngsters in Foden and Garcia and some others in the EDS (e.g Braaf and Doyle) that deserve a shot but he doesn't seem interested in developing them because he knows it won't be him that benefits from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.