Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

The positive i can take from this, is, surely our run of rotten luck has to change soon.
Today was one of those, a feeling if total helplessness, dominating, creating chances, missing, and you kust knew they were going to score from their first chance.
Add to that the dodgy var which muddies the thinking.
Don't know what else they can do, other than brush it off, and focus on the next game, and put some bloody shooting practice in. I think this might be the first time this seasin weve lost two in a row, so responding is now the big priority. The goals will come, the have to, surely.

See what happens in the cups hopefully win one or two finish second,I’ve had worse seasons. Looking forward to seeing what we do in the summer and next season already

Jose called it 'God's will' that we missed today. Well there you go, couldn't possibly have won then.

At least we all expect it now. After completely dominating and missing another penalty, we all knew that once again missing chances a 5 year old could score would result in yet another 1st shot = goal for the opposition. Though we outdid ourselves today with 2 shots= 2 goals.
I have no idea why Garcia, Foden are not starting. The rest of the top 4 seem as poor as us so we have enough to finish in the top 4 so I see no point in playing players who will not be here next season, give some youngster valuable experience.
Baffling isn't it mate, wtf have we got to lose now by playing Foden and Garcia. Guardiola really is a shithouse when it comes to picking them.

Really feel someone is going to get a twatting off us soon when all our luck comes at once. Will still only be three points though.

wee davey will surely have a plan for us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.