Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

Rather the dippers just win it as quick as poss before they come to us, couldn’t face it them actually being crowned at our place

And I’m 50 the same fooking weekend !!!

They’ll win it before playing us so instead we’ll face having to do a guard of honour, which the dippers will rub in our faces all summer

They’ll win it before playing us so instead we’ll face having to do a guard of honour, which the dippers will rub in our faces all summer
I’d honestly refuse to do it. Don’t care how it looks it’s a statement that we should make.

In all seriousness, it’s nice not having the stress of needing to win every fucking game every fucking week. Of course I want to win every game but I can sit back and laugh at shit like today without feeling the need to throw stuff around the house.
Very true, still suffering from the stress of last seasons run in!

You just know we’re gonna get fucked over v Madrid by either the ref or VAR. I’d be shocked if it didn’t happen
Or maybe we will let in a lot of goals like we have done for the last three big European ties we lost and then blame the ref or VAR again.

Hopefully we can get it back again and quickly.

The only way we will do so if by signing a CB who is as good as Kompany was or as VVD is. we also need to upgrade the full backs. Only Walker is worth keeping for me out of the lot of them.

I think we are looking at a period of transition again now. I can’t see Liverpool falling off a cliff anytime soon with the almost perfect age profile of their squad.

The worst part, for me, is when City start off so bright and playing good attacking football and you start thinking this is going to be a good win for us.
Then we fail to put away chance after chance and your spirits start to sink and then the inevitable happens. You just knew it.
I used to play sport and you accept that sometimes you lose. But there is no worse feeling than knowing you could, and should, have won.

The only way we will do so if by signing a CB who is as good as Kompany was or as VVD is. we also need to upgrade the full backs. Only Walker is worth keeping for me out of the lot of them.

I think we are looking at a period of transition again now. I can’t see Liverpool falling off a cliff anytime soon with the almost perfect age profile of their squad.

I think we'll give it a much better go next season ( not hard to do after this seasons capitulation) but the reality is, that even if we were playing like the two previous seasons, we'd still be trailing Liverpool, that's how insane their current run is.
I think it'll be neck and neck next season, stress every week for us fans haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.