Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Still waiting for the media to say Liverpool have made it boring.

They started that headline with us when we went 11 points ahead, not heard nothing yet and the mickeys are 22 in front.

And still waiting for the media to say how do you stop Liverpool.

We got that headline nearly every other week in our centurions season yet the media just crow about how good Liverpool are.

Agenda driven shite from the media for all to see.
All very true.

I've been saying exactly the same.

My only solace is winning the premier league title without any real competition makes it a bit of a hollow victory.

The dippers might be winning their first premier league title but shit, talk about an anti climax.

Look on the bright side: "They'll never experience the Aguero! moment".

Good post mate but I'd take issue with the Pep wife stuff and Barcelona comparison Like many guys work has taken me away from my family for long periods and it hasn't affected my job performance. And we aren't Barcelona- different heritage different leadership ethos different ownership style...

I'm not getting upset about this. We're in a cycle and leaving something remarkable behind to start and renew something else through the summer.
Oh hello, not like you to pop up after a defeat.
Careful not to rumble yourself.

This is the issue, we've won 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies and that is unsustainable. Even if we had brought in players, it's then difficult to get those players integrated quickly, so isn't guaranteed to be successful, as that scum down the road have found out.
Agree100% that's why our boys need to be cut a bit of slack. We could only dream of the success we've had years ago

Do you know what it is mate. It's the fuckin constant abuse you keep giving the players on the threads. Yes I'm aware you can say anything you like and folk can get fucked, I guess most posters think this set of players have a hell of a lot of brownie points stored and just dont like reading the bile and vitriol thrown their way.

It’s abuse if he reads it or if I’m doing it directly at him/them. Calling him useless or shit on a forum isn’t abuse and you seriously need to do a bit of reading if you think it is.

I too gave him the benefit of the doubt for around 2 months and now his brownie points are up - he needs to be taken out of the team and potentially sold if he continues like this.

He’s not good enough for our bench currently.

Barring us having a complete collapse we are on the chumps league Every major club bar Littlewoods has taken a dip. Our defensive game is a mess. Souness has just called some of our football today breathtaking so we should still be getting a point even if we .is 200 open goals.

This team isn't as good as Mancinis team.

Pep Success has come mostly from Mancini players.

Vinny,Aguero,David Silva,Fernandinho have been key to our success.

Now those players are getting old, we are fully dependent on Pep signings.

I think it is Pep ego getting in the way of common sense when it comes to Fernandinho in Midfield. Rodri is Pep signing.So Pep plays him in the role still best suited to Fenandinho,Why ?,because fernandinho is the better defensive Midfield player.Hence why Fenandinho has rightly been given an extra year contract extension.Fucking stupid wasting the best Midfielder in this Country as a centre half.Rodri should have been slowly integrated in to the side.I honestly believe Pep is just being stubborn.

The Sterling situation is Bizzare.The Lad has got to so bad over the last few weeks.Pep has destroyed his confidence.He should have been took from the firing line weeks ago.

Yet the same manager constantly rotates for rotating sake.We saw with Mahrez and Bernado,that even good form cpuld not save players from rotation.Yet Pep has run Sterling in to the ground.

Barring us having a complete collapse we are on the chumps league Every major club bar Littlewoods has taken a dip. Our defensive game is a mess. Souness has just called some of our football today breathtaking so we should still be getting a point even if we .is 200 open goals.
Miss I meant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.